Chapter Thirty - Five

His eyes crinkled when he slept beside me and I couldn't help but to stare at him when he was sleeping... That wasn't weird, was it? I was so proud to be with him because he supported me in whatever I decided to do with my life, and trust me, from here on out it was going to be difficult. I imagined how hard it will be for him in the future and how much pain I will have caused him in his life... I had only wished that some hot, fancy, British boy would fall in love with me, and now that it has happened I wish that it would go away. How could I hurt someone to the point where they have to be with me? Of course, Joe could leave me anytime he wanted to, but we have this... connection. He understands me more than anyone ever has - definitely more than Justin. I shuddered at the mention of his name and I looked back at the beautiful naked man sleeping next to me. I gently closed my eyes and prayed for my life, and for his as well.

"Marilyn, wake up babe." God, I could definitely wake up to that voice every single morning. Any American girl would be insane if they thought that British accents in the morning weren't the sexiest thing in the world. I slowly closed my eyes and looked upon the one man that could change my mood in any second. His smile instantly made me smile, which is what I proceeded to do.

"Good morning," I said in a yawn. He yawned in response to my actions and we both laughed. At this point in the relationship I wasn't freaked out that he saw me naked or vise versa. In fact, I kind of liked it. At first it was weird that some famous boy was looking at me and he probably judging me, but now we got over that and we were truly acting like a married couple. I remembered that awhile back he had asked me to marry and I thought that he was absolutely mad, but now I see what he means when he said that. He meant that we could live our life the exact same way, but with a more serious title. Is that really what he wanted? A title?

"So, we have some news," he started to say and then Caspar ran into the room without knocking.

"Are you guys... Naked?" he asked looking at both of us covered in our blankets.

"Well, I didn't hear you knock," I said rhetorically and shrugging my shoulders. He laughed and closed his eyes.

"Well, Dr. Clifford called and asked to move up your surgery. I told him it was okay..." I looked at him with my eyes wide open and I closed them hard.

"Great Cas, thank you," I said with tight lids and a stern voice.

"Like, two days from now.." he said and ran out fast before I could strangle his cute little South African neck.

"I cannot believe he would do that Marilyn, I am so sorry.. We can call back right now," Joe said getting up and grabbing his phone from his nightstand. At that point I had a decision to make, and I had to make it fast -

"No, I'll do it," I said with my eyes closed still. My fists were clentched into balls and I breathed very slowly.

"Marilyn, are you..."

"Yes," I exhaled. I sat up from the bed and opened my eyes. A concerned Sugg was right in front of my face. I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

"You are the toughest girl I have ever known. You will do fine," he said moving toward the dresser and finding some clothes to put on. I shook my head at his comment because I was not the only brave one in this relationship... I joined him in finding clothes and we moved from the bedroom to the living area where Caspar was editing a video.

"Are you lovebirds done? I bet you were up all night because its the afternoon right now," he said never looking up from his MacBook. I silently cursed him and sat down right next to him.

"Joe and I like to get naked together, it means that we love each other. I'm sure you and Layla get naked.. actually don't comment on that one," I laughed. He peeped a smile out and laughed along.