NOT AN UPDATE // A.N

hello my lovelies!!! I want to give y'all some exciting news that's going to be surfacing soon! As you may know, or not know, this Joe Sugg fanfiction is ranked seventh out of all the Joe Sugg fanfics.

FFS THATS SO AWESOME GUYS IM SO EXCITED I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! ITS ALL BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND KEEP READING ALTHOUGH I HAVE MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK ALL THE TIME. I LOVE YOU ALL INDIVIDUALLY I PROMISE.

There have been readers out there that have been here since the beginning and I want to thank you guys for supporting me since May. This fanfic is only a few months old, but we have certainly grown together as a family.

---

Now this is exciting stuff:

Kristen and I have twitter accounts and we would like all of you to follow us!

But mostly follow me because I do have juicy information I'm going to tweet out soon about this fanfiction and others that I'm currently writing ;)

Courts twitter: @courtversusyou or @CourtVersusYou on kik ;))))))))

Kris Twitter: @krislovesyou17

Also:

I may make a trailer for this fanfiction soon because I saw a bunch of trailers for fanfictions and needless to say I have completely fallen in love. I have an awesome idea for this one, although it may be a little sad.... But you guys know why, so it'll be okay!

I love you all and I want to tell you that no matter where I am if I'm in school, on vacation, whatever, and you need somebody to talk to about your life or anything that is happening. PLEASE message me on here/ DM me on twitter. There is nothing more I would like to do than to help. I've been down that road a few times and I completely understand things like depression, so please if there is anything I can help with... Come to me.

Or if you have a funny joke you can't hold in anymore. I would enjoy that.

---

Thank you so much for the days you have spent longing for updates and waiting for me. It means so much to me and I could never fully express it. Hopefully you all have an amazing day and rest of the week. I love you all.

-Court (and Kris reading Larry fanfiction)