Q & Slay

HI GUYS ITS ME OMG I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. SO ITS TIME FOR ME TO DO A Q&A. IM SO EXCITED. (can you tell?!?!)
So first off, I (court), am so sorry for not getting a jump start on "Keeping Me", but good news, I have chapters ready to be typed up and uploaded... So it shall be up and ready really soon :-) secondly, if you thought "Finding Me" was rough, you are in for a little treat.. I just hope you guys won't hate me or anything! Thirdly, the "Keeping Me" book cover contest thingy is starting NOW (today is 03.03.2015)... I WILL BE CLOSING THE BOOK COVER CONTEST ON AUGUST 3RD 2015 (that's 5 months from now). So basically the book will be up and posted during this time, but while I'm writing and I rlly like covers I'll post them during the time period m'kay? and basically the winner will have it posted permanently. so here is some rules for the contest bc every contest has rules:
1. Must be relevant to Finding Me, so like it has to be kinda romantic and stuff.
2. Must have the title (Keeping Me) and KrisAndCourt placed somewhere in there (yes, you can put your little watermark or whatever in there, but like not overpowering the title or whatever)
3. THIS IS A FREAKING ROMANCE KINDA FF SO MAKE IT SPICY BUT NOT PXRN.
4. Be creative!!! I love creative!
5. EMAIL your covers to KrisAndCourt2@gmail.com, DM to me on Twitter (CourtVersusYou), or message me on KIK (CourtVersusYou)
So those are the rules, lmao. Those are pretty self sufficient I think. So anyways time to go back to my Q&Slay, so I mainly got a lot of the same questions so here we go.....

1. On the general prologue I got a lot of "what's going on / what's happening?" So here's my answer...
- you'll have to find out! there will be a connection between this prologue and the next book. So you'll see. Some people freaking figured out the whole plot already so that's no fun, but I guess I'll just have to make it more interesting.
2. "Isn't the sister young? 15/16"
- ya mates. The sister is that young. And I am aware that Caspar is 19 and its illegal, but like for real. people do way worse stuff than that in life.
3. "Why is she not drinking? The drinking age is 18... She's in England"
-ok, well.. That's true, I knew that. But think about it like this... She has grown up in America her whole entire life where the drinking age is 21 legally. She just has the mentality at that point that if she were to drink it would almost be like breaking the law even if she's in another country. ya feel?
4. "FREE HEALTHCARE IN ENGLAND HOMIE"
-I literally forgot about that. But like I had a feeling that even though she does get covered she has to at least pay something bc she is going through like a lot of stuff , but I don't know maybe that's just me and I'm dumb.
5. "Mary are you dumb? WHY DO YOU NOT TAKE JOE BACK?!"
-chill homie. Mary is actually pretty dumb, but I mean she has her reasons. Maybe her personality is just like that.. idk.
6. "Joe, why do you keep taking Mary back?"
- Joe is like in love with Marilyn with every bone in his body, and I feel like if Joe actually got a girlfriend that he would react the same way about her and always stick by her side. Joe is so freaking cute.
7. "WHEN IS THE SEQUEL?"
- really soon my loves. Probably in about a week <333
8. "Is she pregnant? / Is she dying?"
- I can't tell you :-)))

OK loves that's all your burning questions, so if you have anymore feel free to message me and ask or whatever. I love you all so much and I hope you don't hate me for my little hiatus.
I love you all so much. With my heart and my soul, and everything
-court