Chapter Fifteen

My eyes popped wide open and I turned around to face Joe in the bed. He was fast asleep, but I could easily hear that he said," I do." He looked so peaceful when he slept, so I decided I would let him go to bed. I carefully, and slowly, got up from the bed and headed out to the living room. Caspar was still watching television by the time I walked in there.
"Hi," I whispered rubbing my arms. It was kind of cold in their apartment and I was only wearing a shirt and shorts.
"Hey Marilyn, do you want me to grab Joe's pullover for you?" He asked quietly. I smiled and nodded and he entered the room I just exited. Within a few minutes he came out and closed the door with a sweatshirt in hand.
"Thanks," I said grabbing it and putting it on. I sat on the couch and watched the television next to Caspar. There was an awkward silence between us until he blurted out, "is there anything happening between you and him?"
"I think so, I think he said he loved me," I said into the sweatshirt. I was smiling wildly and I laughed a little bit.
"Seriously!?" Caspar asked looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Yes, I told him that I loved him and he said he did too," I sat next to him and played with Joe's sweatshirt.
"Joe never tells anyone he loves them, really," he smiled at me and hugged me.
"Do you think I'm taking this fast? We just met a few weeks ago, but I feel a lot of chemistry between us. I know this sounds cliché, but it's like we were made for each other..."
"The moment you walked in, I knew you guys were perfect," he smiled at me and hugged me again. I got up and started to walk to Joe's door when I stopped and thought about my sister.
"Cas., my sister loves your videos. She says you're really inspiring and I think she's really into you," I said putting my hands in the sleeves of the sweater.
"I think I'd like to meet her sometime. Especially if she looks as good as you do," he winked and wriggled his eyebrows in a friendly way. I waved at him and walked into the bedroom. I carefully snuck into bed with Joe and pulled the covers over me. His hands found their way back to my hips and I yawned slightly. Soon my eyelids turned heavy and I fell right to sleep.
----------------------------------

"Good morning sweetheart," Joe woke me up and threw all the covers on top of me. I stifled out a laugh and threw all the covers back on him.
"Good morning," I smiled. He pulled on the sweatshirt I was wearing and smiled, "that's mine you know."
"I know," I snuggled up in it and smelled it.
"You can keep it, it's my favorite pullover," he pinched my nose softly and got out of bed holding his hands out for me. I took his hands and got out of bed as well.
"I could do this for a long time," he put his hand on the small of my back and tickled me a little bit. Op
"Me too," I smiled and looked up in his eyes. Every time our eyes meet, I feel the same spark we had the first day we met. Many emotions ran over me like that first time we met, I felt: excited, scared, nervous, happy, and above all I felt like I was being loved. "Don't get this wrong or twisted up Joe, but I think I like you."
"And I think that I love you," he said turning me around so that I was in front of him. He smiled and it made me smile back.
"Do you really think so?" I asked seriously. I looked at his chest since it was at my eye level and he lifted my chin up so I would look at him.
"Marilyn, I don't think so, I know so," he kissed my forehead. Just then the door opened and Caspar barged in.
"When are you guys getting married? I call best man, right Joe?" He winked. I blushed and covered my face. Joe hugged me and gave Caspar the middle finger.
"I'm sorry Joe it's just that I ship so much, you guys are my new OTP," Caspar hugged both of us and kissed both of us on the head.
"Moe, I ship it. I'll get it trending on twitter," Caspar took out his phone.
At the same time Joe and I said, "no!" in unison. Caspar looked at us weirdly and put his phone back in his pocket. Joe and I looked at each other.
"I don't want people to know that Joe and I are somewhat a thing... I think we should wait..." I stammered out.
"Yeah, we aren't even dating yet Caspar," he added. I frowned a little, but I knew it was true. He never asked me to be his girlfriend or anything like that, although I was hoping he would do that very soon.
"Yeah, of course," I added so Joe couldn't tell I was disappointed.
"Alright... I made breakfast if you guys want..." Caspar was awkwardly standing there and he backed up from the room. I didn't say anything and I followed him out- leaving Joe in the room all by himself.
Caspar and I sat at the table and Joe never joined us. The meal he made was surprisingly good and I was very impressed. I stuffed my face with his food and we made small talk about our lives and staying in London.
"Once you guys date, Moe is going to be real," he said shoving a forkful of eggs into his mouth.
"I don't know, I'll give him time to think about all of this," I waved my fork in the air," it's hard to have a relationship while being famous isn't it?"
"Yeah," he looked sadly at his plate and it looked like he was contemplating whether or not to say anything else," I broke up with my girlfriend not to long ago. It was hard traveling and keeping her happy at the same time. We are friends now, but I missed the closeness. We were together a while, now it seems like nothing..."
"I'm sorry Caspar, you'll find someone," I touched his shoulder as I got up to put my plate away.
"Yeah, your sister!" He joked. I laughed and put together a plate for Joe. I walked into his room and he was sitting on his computer, probably doing something important.
"I made you a plate," I said putting it on his desk and pushing it towards him.
"Marilyn, I meant everything I said, I just want you to know that," he held my hand as I pushed the plate at him.
"I know, it's just bad timing..." I said sadly.
"Hey, don't be sad, we are going to be fine," he got up and hugged me tightly.
"I know..." I replied and exited the room.