Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: Just clearing this up now. Nick wasn't actually proposing to Claire last chapter. They aren't actually engaged. They are only dating. That wasn't even a promise ring it was just a birthday gift. Nick was being just well Nick. Remember his nickname for Claire is his Fiancé. Pictures on the side is most of the cast so far! One more thing I'd like to add is "Jason" isn't really close with Caiden and his friends only Nick. In reality he has lunch with them and played basketball with them once and at this point in the story that was a long time ago. There isn't much to that whole friendship thing which is why no one questions it when Jason isn't there. Anyways,

Enjoyyy . . .

~KittyKat<3

-----------------------------------------

•Claire's POV•

" Happy Halloween!" I shouted throwing my arms around Nick. He staggered back surprised before hugging me back.

"Happy Halloween. I love you." He responded kissing my cheek and pulling back just a little, keeping his arms around my waist.

" As I love you." I responded pecking his lips and smiling excitingly. Halloween was my favorite holiday well besides my birthday of course.

" I see someone adores this holiday. I mean I probably should have taken the hint when you started talking about it weeks ago."

" You know I like this outfit." He says smirking. I was currently wearing a black scarf with a white lace shirt that was tucked into a black skirt with a pair of black MK van like shoes.

" I do look hot in it." I say smirking arrogantly and doing a little twirl causing him to roll his eyes.

" Let's go to breakfast!" I say suddenly and Nick nodded.

" Just the two of us?" He asked and I shook my head.

" I invited Nathan and his friends." I said and he nodded. " They're going to meet us downstairs. "

" Where are we going exactly?"

" The Waffle house." I responded.

" How exactly did you get over here without getting in trouble?"

" I said it was an emergency." I shrugged before pouting at Nick.

" Enough questions lets go." I say and he slips on his shoes and grabs his phone and keys before shutting the door. On the way down I look at the pretty details on the ring Nick gave me for my birthday. I thought back to when I first met Nick as myself and how he said he would give me a ring for my nineteenth birthday. ( Chapter 11) When we finally reached down stairs I seen Nathan and smiled widely again.

" Nate!" I say excitingly and I didn't hesitate to run over. I jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck while he automatically responds by grabbing my waist.

" Happy Halloween Claire-bear." He said smiling before dropping me on my feet.

" Claire?" I froze at the sound of Leon's voice. Shit. Turning around I seen Leon, Ashton and Cam standing there while Nick glared fiercely at them.

" What are you doing here?" Nick and Leon asked at the same time. I could see Nick was pointing the question at him while Leon was pointing his question at me. I cringed and gave him a wry smile.

" Leon." I say slowly and Nick's eyes tried to meet mine but I avoided his stare.

" What are you doing here?" He repeated.

" Nathan's my best friend and Nick is my boyfriend." I responded slowly.

" How do you two know each other?" Nick demanded.