Chapter Six

I sighed in relief when my blonde hair fell a few inches under my shoulder. Even though I took a shower earlier I didn't have time to look at my long hair. One of my favorite traits about myself was my hair. I liked being a blonde and not a brunette. Most people always stereotyped us blondes as stupid, yet it was nice to always prove them wrong.

 I slid off my padding thing so I could finally let my boobs breath. After everything boy related was off, I slid on a pair of blue shorts and a white shirt that said 'I like you a lottle. Its like a little,except a lot' and had two penguins hugging underneath the words.The shirt had no sleeves which I liked a lot. I quickly added a little bit of make-up which was just eyeliner and a small amount of mascara.

Slipping on my usual black vans and let out a sigh in relief. It's only been a day and a half and I'm already ready to go back to my normal female life style. Grabbing my bag, I put it on my back and picked up my skateboard. I checked myself over again in the small mirror before leaving the small club bathroom that actually wasn't too far from the university. I couldn't go to any regular place and change because people would think its weird that I went in as a guy and came out as a girl so I just went into the club. I mean in reality I don't care what people think, but I just didn't want anyone from the university to find out and everyone at the club is probably too drunk or just too busy to care.

Walking out of the small club, I set down my skateboard and grabbed out my iPhone 4S and clicked on my playlist in my music, choosing my first song from it, 'Ain' it Fun' by Paramore. Putting it on shuffle for after the song was over, I put my headphones in my ears and got on my skateboard.

I guess I've always been that girl that some would call a tom boy, yet I fit in as what some would call a girly girl as well. I'm the type to make and wear those bracelets that you make yourself out of string, yet I'm also the type to ride around on a skateboard and never wear dresses.

I'll be completely honest, though, if someone were to get under my skin then I would be the type to probably punch them. But don't let that fool you because I'm also the type to hold a brush and dance around my room singing as if I was at a concert. This is just one of the reasons why Mia always tells me that we're best friends. She says I've got one of those mixed, crazy personalities that it's just hard not love. She tells me even when I'm cold to people I'm somehow still hilarious. 

Thinking about Mia made me really miss her and my other good friend, Nathan. She decided to go to a college about four hours away and Nathan, well, I'm not sure. He's told me the name before, but let's be honest, I was too lazy to remember. I just know it was somewhere close.  

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize I was about to run into someone into I actually looked up. I quickly shifted over but it looked like I was too close and was going to hit the guy either way, so I decided to do the simple thing that most likely only I would do. I jumped off the board and into the grass, letting only the skateboard head his way.

"Sorry!" I told the guy, rushing to grab my skateboard, looking at his face I immediately scowled remembering him.

"Hey, it's yogurt girl!" He said realization on his face."Was that payback for stealing your yogurt? Are you stalking me now or something?"

"One, it was accident and two, No! Why would I stalk you of all people?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. I noticed he didn't look that bad, to be honest. He was wearing a grey beanie with his brown hair coming out from underneath. He had green eyes and he was wearing a pair of dark jeans and an All Time Low shirt which I honestly loved but I wouldn't ever admit it to him.

"Done checking me out?" He asked raising an eyebrow I wouldn't give him the enjoyment of watching me get embarrassed so instead. I simply raised an eyebrow back and said,