Chapter Twenty-Six

(Caiden on the side.)

•Claire's POV•

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I blinked a few times to let my eyes adjust only to come face to face with a chest. I was being held close to Caiden still, my head underneath his chin. Pulling back a small gasp almost escaped from my lips when I seen he was already awake. Why was he still holding me? It was so unlike him.

Pulling all the way back from him so we're no longer touching. I sat up looking around the room for a clock. Clearing my throat I finally spoke, "What time is it?" I asked him and he simply shrugged sitting up next to me. The blanket dropped to his waist showing off his bare chest once again.

"I'm not going to lie, I never in a million years expected to wake up in the same bed as you." I told him and he ran a hand through his hair making it even more messy. I was thankful I had the luck of almost always waking up with my hair straight and not frizzy.

"Yea, I never expected this either." He said standing up and stretching, my eyes didn't leave him. If he could always check me out then I could do the same to him.

"You aren't wearing pants." I stated, how could I have not of noticed this.

"You of all people should know I don't sleep in pants." He said a smirk slipping onto his face.

"Now let's talk about why I'm even in your room Anderson." I say with narrowed eyes as I leaned against the headboard piece, stretching my legs out.

"There isn't much to it. You were tired and fell asleep so I brought you in here. I don't allow people to sleep on my couch, it's floor or bed." He shrugged, making his way toward the bathroom that was connected to his room. He had one strange apartment.

"Yea, but you didn't even try to wake me up!" I hissed and he came out the bathroom a couple of minutes after only rolling his eyes at me.

"Get over it. I'm sure it's not the first time you slept in another mans bed." He started to make his way toward me, walking so slow he was like a lion watching his prey.

"I'm not a slut." I reply, pulling my blonde hair all to one side to block the sunlight. The Suns rays of light were trying to say hello and peak through the window. Caiden responded with only a grunt and continued to walk slowly towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he didn't respond. He didn't stop walking till he was standing right next to me.

"What the hell?" I hissed when suddenly when I realized he was now sitting on me. " Get your fat ass off of me."

"Not until you stop being a little bitch and just thank me already." I scoffed, I have no reason to thank him.

"Looks like I'll be here for a while then." He said and I bite my lip lightly when I realized I said that out loud.

"Fine! Thank you for being a gentleman for once." I muttered quietly after five minutes of agonizing pain from his ass sitting on my legs.

"Eh good enough." He shrugged standing up. I stood up and stretched my legs. I cringed at the sickening sound of my bones cracking a little.

"You hungry?" He asked me opening a drawer and I nodded.

"Something you should know is that i'm always hungry." I say and he didn't respond only heading to his closet. An idea suddenly popped in my head making me head over to him with a small bounce in my step.

"Can I pick your outfit?"

"Over my dead body."

"That shouldn't be to hard to arrange. I already have the hole dug." I say keeping my face serious.