Once Upon Another Beast

Ello Loves! So as you may have seen on my message board, I made a new story called "Once Upon Another Beast". It is completely finished because it's my entry for the Once Upon Now contest. I don't usually keep up with contests when I enter them, but this one I did work very hard on especially because it's very difficult to write a story in only 9,000 words. But today, the 14th officially marks the voting period.

Which is why I'd like to ask you all to go vote on that story. It would really mean a lot to me. Most importantly the votes made on the first chapter count. (Prologue and chapter one?) Just to be safe I would like to ask for you all to vote on all chapters because I have bad luck and I want to make sure I read it all right.

But every single vote of the book will help towards me coming in the top 25 for this contest, the Once Upon Now writing contest. Therefore, all of your votes on that book between June 14th - June 21st will really help me! Thanks for being great supporters of my stories. I really appreciate it and it truly means a lot to me to all of those who help me!(: Xx

Here's the blurb:

He's trapped. He couldn't breathe. The white walls were smothering him, the barred windows were taunting him, the ticking of the clock was killing him. Now the nurses, of course, they were there too, they were there constantly choking him, forcing the colored pills down his throat. He wasn't just the amusement of the place. No, he was the beast of the place.

Adam was suffering from insanity. Insanity from being locked in one single room for eleven years. Eleven years he has been stuck in the psychiatric hospital. He couldn't get out and he couldn't be saved, so what was left for him? What was there for the beast besides death? There was only one answer, one answer that not even he knew just yet, but it would all start with a single name. That single name that would bring a new feeling to that white room. That single name being Belle.