Chapter Fifteen

•Claire's POV•

" Claire-bear, what are you doing here?" Nathan asked me shaking my body. I groaned and snuggled into his warm bare chest.

"Shh." I ordered swatting away his hands." Where's your roommate?"

"He had a class at seven."

"Good. Then let me sleep. I am free from those awful classes for the day." I told him before shoving my head into the pillow.

" Well you have fun sleeping then." Nathan got up and I groaned at the now cold feeling.

" Will you send Nick up?" I whined and he snorted.

" Sure, would you like a breakfast buffet too? Orange juice or milk?" He replied sarcastically.

" Go sleep in Nicks room. I'm guessing Caiden's being an ass-"

"As usual."

" But I have a job to get to and who knows what Ashton, Cam and Leon will do when they come up here and find you sleeping."

" They're coming up here?" I asked surprised lifting up my head and squinting my eyes at the figure getting dressed.

" After class they usually come up here and hang out for a while." He said casually and I groaned for what seemed to be the millionth time and reluctantly got up. I slid on my shoes and flicked Nathan off before slamming the door. I checked the time on my phone to see it was only nine in the morning. I took the elevator and went down one floor. I nocked on Nicks door-well more like pounded.

"What the hell do you want?" Nick yelled before opening the door. When he seen it was me he smiled and pulled me in slamming the door. He pressed his lips to mine but I quickly pulled back with a scowl.

" Morning breath." I said and he rolled his eyes." I only came here for your bed."

" You only use me for my bed." He said pretending to wipe away tears.

" And you only use me for sex." I said flipping down on his bed like a fish.

" We haven't even had sex!" He said throwing his hands up dramatically pouting.

" Details, details." I said rolling my eyes.

" What a great relationship we have." He said putting his face in my stomach. I raised an eyebrow amused.

"What are you doing?" I asked him letting out a small laugh.

" I'm enjoying the feeling of your stomach. It misses me." His warm breath was now fanning my bare stomach.

" I love how you his start pulling up my clothes whenever you feel like it." I said with a smile.

" Please I know you like it. But if it's that big of a deal then you can do the same for me."

" You're only wearing boxers." I pointed out.

" I could be wearing briefs. " He said looking up a smirk playing on his lips." And I don't mind you removing these." He grabbed my hand and made my fingers hold the outline of his boxers.

" I should report this to the school. You're being a tease and you're forcing me to have sex with you." I said and he let out a chuckle.

" Or someone just can't control their hormones." I sent him a quick glare before pushing him away and standing up.

" You know what I actually can't stay. I have to do my daily spying. My dad doesn't have a class at this time." I said grabbing a water out of his mini fridge.