Getting Caught Undercover

A/N: Ello Loves! You can all thank @ivadoely for this because she basically guessed exactly what the fourth book would be about by putting the clues together from all three books so I thought I might as well just post the summary. If you're not planning on reading the fourth book then I guess you can skip this because the next chapter should be posted sometime this week!

Anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3

----------------------------------------------

TRAILER/TEASER IS ABOVE AS WELL

What if everything you thought was once okay wasn't anymore? Jesse Farone has been in jail for 9 years for helping hide the evidence of Miranda Salic's death. Getting out free from community service and all charges at age 28 he decides he has nothing left and becomes an illegal assassin. Smart huh? Though the question is who would hire an assassin? The one and only Katy Richards of course. But with Riley and Joey on the mission again they can easily stop him, right? Clover thompson-Carter or most know her as the famous model, Lucky is a target once again. But this time she's not the only target. It seems Jesse Farone has an interest in the one and only Claire Martez. What will Caiden think about this?

Now add in Mary and Damien let's just see where they fit in. This won't be any normal mission it will just be a blast from the past when reuniting with old enemies. The question is can you handle the lies, tears and blood? Looks like it's time to go undercover again, but this time will they get caught?
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Let me know what you think! I have a great feeling about that book. I also decided it's going to be in first person point of view. I know it's been a long time since some of you read those books so I also have at the beginning of the book there will be a summary with important things that happened. But anyways, you all know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3