Chapter Twelve

•Claire's POV•

I woke up to moaning and quietly groaned knowing it was Caiden. Not even turning his way I tried to go back to bed but my hand went to my stomach as I felt cramps starting.

You've got to be kidding me.

I grabbed my phone off the stand next to my bed and checked the calendar, September first. Opening up my messages I sent a text to Nathan that said,

"Pads and chocolate? Maybe some Midol?

Love youu"

I didn't get a response for a few minutes and guessed he was still sleeping. Checking the time I seen it was 4:57 a.m. I checked my bag and sighed in relief when I found one pad. I stuck it in my pocket so Caiden wouldn't see it and grabbed a new pair of underwear and headed to the bathroom ignoring the moans. Doing my business I washed my hands and headed out of the bathroom. I didn't spare a glance at Caiden afraid of what I would see. I fell on my bed and closed my eyes trying to ignore the cramping. Why must girls go through hell?

" Get out." She heard Caiden's voice say. His voice was void of emotion as usual as he spoke to the girl making me peek an eye open to see he now had on a pair of black briefs and the girl was standing there stark naked.

" But I thought you said we could have a round two." She whined.

" I don't do seconds especially with sluts." He said before stretching his arms above his head.

"B-but." She stuttered tears welling up in her eyes.

" Can you get fuck out of my room?" He said glaring furiously at the girl and her eyes widened. She quickly got all of her clothes and left the room.

" You couldn't let her get dressed first? " I said with a raised eyebrow and he didn't respond and just sent me a menacing glare.

" Ya know you're different with just me around compared to the basketball court when my friends are around." He said and my heart stopped.

" What?" I said my voice wavering a little.

Shit he knows.

" When you first came to this school you were a all confident and now you're just a scared little freak. " Caiden said his dark eyes narrowing when I let out a sigh of relief.

" Oh well you see that's um just-"

" Does it honestly look like I give a fuck? It just shows me you're finally learning your place. You're nothing more than an ant on the ground." He snarled and I tried to control my anger knowing i'll end up with something broken if I try to fight him.

" Why are you an ass?"

" What did you just say to me?" He snarled.

" That I had sex with Leon."

What?

"What?"

" You look hot in briefs?" Okay so when I'm nervous I sometimes just say random things that come to my head. It's honestly a curse.

" What the fuck are you talking about?" He said looking irritated.

" I have no idea." I said honestly. He didn't say anything after that and only laid in his bed facing away from me.

" Why are you so closed up?" I asked quietly. His cold eyes snapped to mine and I bit my lip nervously waiting for his answer.

" You don't need to know shit about me so mind your own damn business." He got up putting on a pair of jeans and left the room slamming the door behind him. My alarm went off at five thirty making me groan. Turning it off I got up grabbing a towel and clean clothes before heading towards the bathroom.