Epilogue

A/N: Attention: I don't know if this note will show for you guys, but if this chapter ends with the word "losy" then you are not reading he right version. You'll have to contact wattpad and report a problem about missing part or something like that because the part it's showing for some people is an unfinished part you guys were never supposed to read in this book. I wrote it, but I never was going to post it which is why I'm confused on how it's even showing for some of you. But I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope the right chapter starts showing for all of you soon! Xx

--------------------------------------------

9 years later

•Claire's POV•

I felt the cold rain hit my skin, one drop after another as I stepped out of the car. I opened my umbrella and smiled as I looked up at my company.

To be honest I never thought I'd own my own fashion company especially because I was never one to care so much about fashion. In high school, I'd wear whatever. If I wanted to look classy and wear a dress for the day I would, or even if I felt like wearing sweatpants then I would. I didn't dress to impress anyone but myself, yet here I am everyday dressing to try and start a trend.

My smile widened at the beauty of the tall building at night. It's kind of funny if you think about it. I didn't even realize how much I loved fashion until the wedding dress project Mr.Keith assigned. When I won that and got to be an intern I was ecstatic. It was such a great experience working for Valerie Thompson. She's actually the reason I am where I am.

As for the speaking thing with the new dean at Johnston Boys University, it did happen about a year and a half later and my speech hit quite a few people around the world as I ended up spending my summer months traveling and speaking at different places. I think that's where some of my fame even came from.

Still I guess it's a good thing I got kicked out of the boys university all those years ago since it led me here. Someone suddenly bumped into me and my butt hit the ground from the hard impact.

"Excuse you," I said sarcastically.

Some people.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." A male voice said holding out a hand. I couldn't see the face of the man because of the blinding light from the building, but I still accepted his help.

Once I was up I thanked him before finally looking at his face. He was definitely handsome. I thought silently as I bit my lip and at least he had the decancy to apoligize.

"Sorry again, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Although I should've been because you are definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've ever ran into." He said flashing a charming smile.

"What do you do this often?" I asked jokingly and he shrugged putting his hands into his pocket.

"Only on Saturdays." He said and I laughed before holding out my hand that wasn't holding the umbrella for him to shake.

"The name's Claire." I said smiling and he shook my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Claire. I'm Jesse." He said and I nodded as he released my hand."So this is just out of curiosity. But was there a reason why you were just kind of chillin on the middle of the sidewalk?" I laughed nodding while taking down my umbrella when I realized it was no longer raining.

"Yeah this is my building. I like to look up at it sometimes and appreciate that I own it and think about how I got here." I said looking at building again.