Chapter Thirty

This chapter may be intense for some readers. If needed, skip to the next chapter after the scene office scene.

•Claire's POV•

"Please explain to me why on earth you would be pretending to be a boy." The headmistress asked. Halfway sitting on the deans desk.

"Do you understand how bad this will look on my school!?" The dean hissed, his eyes colder than ice.

"Your school!? What about mine! If word gets out that I allowed a cross dresser into my school it's finished." She responded, glaring at her ex husband.

"How could you keep this a secret from me?" The dean hissed, looking at his son in the seat next to me. Caiden simply shrugged.

"Hello sir. I heard you requested to see me." My dad said knocking and opening the door. He didn't hide his surprise when he saw me sitting in the chair.

"Mr.Martez you have been a teacher here for years. You have taught at this school since it was a school for girls and boys so I must ask. Why wouldn't you tell us about this?" My poor dad looked confused to no end.

"Tell you about what?"

"That your daughter Claire has been going undercover as a boy in my university!" The dean was furious, he didn't even hesitate to spit out each word.

I should probably explain how I got here. It all started when we got back from talking with Samantha. It seemed that someone left an anonymous note telling the dean and the headmistress that I was here undercover as a boy and so they decided they wanted to greet me back at the dorm and me walking in as a girl only proved them right.

"You must be mistaken sir. My daughter would never do something like that. Tell them that this is all a misunderstanding Claire." My father said and I gave him a guilty smile.

" Anyways, why are you even here? Shouldn't you be at Chicago?" He said after a minute of me not responding.

"Dad I never applied for any college in Chicago." I said and I could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"I would like to apologize to big of you for this whole thing. I will have her pack up her stuff and I will take care of this." My dad said, his face blank.

"No, you see Mr. Martez I can't just let this go. Your daughter stole someone's identity. If the word got out we would have to contact the police." The Dean said and my eyes widened.

"It's really not that big of a deal." Caiden said rolling his eyes.

"Did everyone know about this?" My dad said almost throwing his hands up to show his irritation.

"C'mon Martez part of you knew all along. No guy it as feminine as Jason Lockwood. I mean half of the time she couldn't even pull of a guy's voice."Caiden said and right as my dad was about to respond I interrupted.

"Can I talk?" I yelled standing up. Everyone was in their own damn arguments but not once has anyone really listened to me.

"What more do you have to say?" The headmistress said, rolling her eyes one it was silent. I will never like this woman.

"I didn't just wake up one day and say hey I'm gonna pay thousands of dollars and go to an all boys university. I came here to find out if you were cheating on mom." I said pointing at my dad.

"Why on earth would you think I cheated on your mother?"He asked appalled.

"You were sneaking around and coming home late at night. I now know I was wrong after talking to Samantha she said that she was only helping you."I said, muttering the last part.