S E V E N T Y - O N E

Listen to: Baby Came Home by The Neighbourhood

I sit in my living room eating my breakfast as I wait for Isabel to get ready, eating the bagel that was in my hand.

"How do I look?" I don't even hear Isabel come down from the stairs.

"Like you're disrupting my breakfast."

I don't even turn to look at her, I just keep eating.

"Pendeja es en serio." *Bitch this is serious*

"So is my bagel." I take another bite while looking at my phone.

"Malia."

I roll my eyes and finally look at her. She was dressed in white ripped skinny jeans with a black thick strapped crop top and checkered slip on Vans.

"You look like a white skater boy but go off." I turn back again and take another bite of the bagel.

She stands there just looking at me seriously, crossing her arms while she shifts from her left leg to the right leg.

"I want to high five you in the face."

"I-" She cuts me off.

"With a chair." And with that she takes off back up stairs.

I snort at what she just said and I get up from the couch and grab my keys and wallet. I hear Isabel come down again and I turn around.

"So...are we going?"

"To see your ex boyfriend and his twin brother who I fucked? What a fucking treat." She walks out and I stay back laughing.

"You're still having sex with him, I don't know why you're complaining." I yell back, I lock the door and when I turn around I see her checkered shoe flying towards me and immediately I let myself fall to the floor and the shoe hits the door hard.

"Touché." I say as I look down at the shoe next to me.

—————

We've all been sitting in Ethan and Grayson's living room with the guys having a movie marathon, all except Grayson who was in his room.

"This movie sucks, put on another movie!" I say as I throw a pillow at Jack.

"This movie is amazing! What are you talking about?"

"A movie about a giant shark? Your standards have dropped bro." Ethan says while scrolling on his phone.

He doesn't even drop his gaze from the phone as he says that to Jack. All his attention is on his phone.

Kinda bugs me to think he could be talking to someone else.

No te hagas, sí duele. *Don't act dumb, it does hurt.*

He can't know it bugs me though. I already said what needed to be said and what I wanted to say. So now, it's just him that needs to communicate with me.

I turn back to look at the TV but Aaron catches my attention. I look at him and he raises a brow and looks back at Ethan and then back at me.

I roll my eyes at Ethan and Aaron smiles.

We hear footsteps and finally we see Grayson come down, but he's dressed up going somewhere.

"Where you going to Gray?" Cameron asks as he empties out the bag of popcorn into a bigger bowl.

"I'm meeting up with someone." He smirks.