F I F T Y - E I G H T

Listen to High For This (Blazing Remix) - The Weeknd

Just do it. It goes with the end of the chapter and y'all finna miss out on the "experience" LMAOOO

Ethan's POV

My fist connects with his face with no hesitation. He spits out blood as he falls to the ground.

Grayson, Cameron Jack and I all take turns on him as everyone around us is either running from the scene, yelling at us to keep going, or they're trying to pull us off of each other.

I pick him up from the collar of his shirt and throw him down onto one of the tables.

His face was full of blood, both dry and fresh but it didn't stop me any less from beating his ass.

"Ethan!" I can feel hands on my back trying to pull me off but I don't let them. I grab Nathan and drop him on the floor, before I get to swing again he puts his hand up in defense. "W-Wait." He chokes on his own blood, struggling to speak.

I'm about to swing, but Grayson grabs hold of my arm. "Wait, listen to what he has to say." He kneels down with me and we wait for him to speak.

"She's always watching." He says before coughing up more blood and I can feel the blood drain from my face.

I look up at Grayson who shares the same expression. Grayson swings and Nathan laughs.

Mackenzie.

"You will never get rid of her." I get up and I kick him in the stomach as he yells in pain. "You fucking son of a bitch." I yell back with every kick.

"Ethan stop, we got it from here!" A few guys from the football team pull me back and I glare at them.

"I can't trust the majority of you, especially you Daniel." I stare him down and he looks down.

I can't even trust myself sometimes.

I'm not stupid. I know what he told Malia that day in the cafeteria, what he wanted to do to her and he publicly shamed her in front of the school in the cafeteria.

"We know we fucked up, we believed everyone else's rumors instead of believing you and Malia, and treated both of you like shit but right now your main priority should be making sure your girl is okay, this is the least we can do for you two. We can handle him." I give them one last look and nod.

"Alright boys, let take this piece of trash to the cops." They lift him up as Nathan yells at them to let him go.

I turn my head to see Isabel and Aaron with Malia. Malia's head was laid on Isabel's lap while she tried to wake her up.

I run to her where I take Isabel's place. I gently pull her body in my arms trying to wake her up.

"We have to take her to the hospital, what if she has a concussion?" Cameron looks at me and Isabel shakes her head.

"She can't because her family thinks she's sleeping over my house! We have to find another solution."

"Fuck, what do we do?" Grayson asks before Isabel finally looks up at me. "What?" I ask.

"My brother Luke! He has a friend who almost has a PhD!"

"What the fuck are we still doing here then?" I slowly get up with Malia in my arms as I start to walk.

Everyone around us was watching us with sad looks plastered on their faces. Almost as if they were trying to say 'sorry'.

They felt bad for us.