F O U R T E E N

Ethan's POV

I knock hard on the door waiting for her to open up the door.

"Mackenzie open the fucking door!" I yell as knock harder.

The door opens and she stands in front of me as she yawns. "Jesus Christ, what do you-"

"You were the one who sent that video weren't you?" I cut her off as I step inside and she backs up, frightened by my outburst.

I slam the door closed behind me and I keep walking towards her.

"What video? I never sent anything!"

"That's bullshit! You leaked that video of Malia's rape!"

All I wanted to do was yell at her. Nothing would be able to calm me down right now. What happened to Malia is unacceptable.

"I wasn't at school today you dumbass! I was at the doctor's getting checked for the baby!"

"Why should I believe you? You treat her like shit anyways!"

"Because I have pictures!" she grabs the envelope lying on the table and she throws it at me.

The envelope opens and ultrasound pictures fly everywhere.

I kneel down and pick up one of the pictures. I could see the baby's body clearly and just seeing it gives me anxiety.

"Then who the hell leaked it?" I ask.

"I don't fucking know Ethan! and I don't fucking care who did, she deserved it anyways!" she walks off into the kitchen and I clench my fists.

"What has she done to you that has made you hate her so much? She's never even talked to you up until I started talking to her."

She turns around and she stand infront of me. "You want to know why?"

"Because she doesn't have to try. One smile from her and you're already swooning over her. And me? You tossed me to the side like I was a toy!"

"Don't twist shit around Mackenzie! You knew from the beginning that I fucking liked you, and that's when you decided to cheat on me with someone else!" We were yelling in each other's faces, but did we care?

Not at all.

I head to the door, but before I leave, I say one last thing.

"She's different than you, and I'd rather have her treat me like shit and have her in my life then not have her in my life at all. I don't like her, I love her."

Malia's POV

"What kind of fucking school are you running?" my dad yells echoed through out the hallway as I sat outside of the principals office.

"I know that-"

"Know what? You don't know shit about what happened to our daughter!" my mom yells and I hide my face in my hands.

"Where was the school security when all of this was happening?" My mom asks.

I can barely hear the principal, but I was able to hear my parents loud and clear, even though I was outside.

"This is bullshit! My daughter is constantly reminded by her ex-boyfriends girlfriend about what happened that day and you don't do shit but sit your ass down in this fucking chair!"

The tears start rolling down my face as I listen to the conversation.

Finally, the door slams open after what feels like a long time and I look up startled.