T W E N T Y

I walk through the aisles of food as the girls follow behind me with their own baskets full of food.

"Why couldn't we go to Walmart or Target? Its the same shit anyways" Isabel asks and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to pay 5 dollars for a bag of chips when I could get 5 bags of chips for the same price. So technically, it's not the same shit." I say as I throw in bags of chips into my basket.

I head towards the candy and I grab boxes of candy. "Touché" Isabel mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just stating the obvious" I retort.

"What are they making anyways? We better not just be eating nachos and chips all day" Avery puts her hand on her hip and I scroll through the short messages Grayson sent me.

"Grayson said that they were ordering pizza and they were making burgers" I walk past Avery grabbing more food.

"They can cook?" Sam laughs and the rest of us laugh as well. "Surprisingly, yes they can"

I look at my full basket of food and I look at the girls. "I think this is more than enough"

They nod and we all get in line. "Are you nervous?" Avery asks and I nod. "Is that even a question you should ask?"

"Who's going to be there?"

"Ethan, Grayson, Jack, Aaron, and Cameron"

"Wow, so everyone is going to be there" I nod as I tap my foot.

-----

The minute I park in the driveway, I can feel my heart beating faster and faster by the minute.

It's been awhile since I've been here, and I was currently freaking out. I can remember everything that went down here. His parents party, the constant arguing...the 'I like you' arguement.

"Yo Malia!" A shirtless Grayson closes the front door behind him and walks towards us.

"Well fuck" Isabel and Avery curse and I elbow Avery.

"We brought snacks and stuff, meanwhile we wait for the food"

"You didn't have to Malia, that's the first thing that I said not to do, we have enough here"

"Gray"

"What" he asks as he takes one of the bags from me.

"Deal with it" I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go inside, no one else is here besides us. My parents went on a business trip" I nod and I can feel less anxious.

He leads the way and the girls pull me back. "Can I suck-"

"No! He is completely off limits, the fuck is wrong with you?" I smack Isabel and she rolls her eyes.

"What about-"

"Everyone here is off limits, the same rules apply to me." We keep walking and we go to the backyard.

The first thing I see is Jack pushing Aaron into the pool while Ethan and Cameron stand by the grill.

"I'm back! And look who finally decided to show up!" Grayson yells and I glare at him.

They all turn to me, and I look up at Ethan.

He looks at me for a bit, before turning away.

"So, LaMont finally decided to show up?" Jack asks and I flip him off.

"Shut up you pothead" I put the things down and Aaron laughs.

"You guys can get changed, Malia can lead the way" Grayson tells all of us and I give him a look.