T H I R T Y - T W O

"What did you see Malia?" Isabel stands in front of me shaking me, trying to get my attention, but it seems like everything around me is black.

I'm surrounded in nothing but darkness.

I sink to my knees, trying to process everything that just happened.

I really can't believe what just happened.

"H-He-" I can't even speak without stuttering.

"Malia speak!" Isabel grabs my shoulders, shaking them.

"He didn't want to be saved." I mumble as I look down at the ground.

"What? Speak up Malia."

"He didn't want to be saved."

-----

I'd be lying if coming to school wasn't embarrassing.

I was humiliated by Ethan on Saturday and the whole school knows about it.

I just want to disappear, I don't want to be here anymore.

The minute I arrived to school everyone stared me down like I had a third fucking eye.

Walking to my locker was even worse. There were pictures taped on my locker and I rip them off, throwing them on the floor as I grab my textbooks.

I close my locker and when I close it, I'm faced with Ethan.

"Damn babygirl, you look amazing today." he looks me up and down and I suddenly feel conscious of my body.

I was wearing an off the shoulder white dress, and I lift up the fabric of the dress and cover my shoulders.

He wraps his hands around me, sliding down to my ass, lifting the dress up slightly and I pull back down on the dress, furrowing my brows.

I can feel all eyes on me as Ethan does this to me and I push him off.

"Get the hell off of me!" I take a few steps back, looking at him in disbelief.

"What? What's wrong?" he acts like he did nothing wrong and I glare at him.

He grabs my hand and I pull it back.

"Don't touch me."

"Malia come on, don't act like a bitch with me." he leans against the lockers and my jaw drops.

I see how it is.

"Me? I'm a bitch?" I put my weight on one hip crossing my arms.

"Yup." He pops the 'p' at the end and I laugh.

"At least I'm not the bitch that lied about getting another bitch pregnant."  I shove him, almost making him lose his balance.

I start to walk away and he yells at me.

"Fine then! Be that way, I don't need you!"

I turn back around, about to open my mouth to say something but instead I shake my head and walk away. 

-----

I walk to the cafeteria table where Isabel was sitting and I put the tray of food in front of me taking a seat next to her.

"How's everything going?" She refers back to the whole Ethan situation and I sigh.

"I really don't want to talk about him right now, I-"

"Hey LaMont! Don't worry about Ethan, the whole football team can go down on you if you'd like!" I turn around and see Michael with the football team behind him as they laugh.