T W E L V E

The loud music echoed through out the neighborhood as the girls and I sit in my room with the window open as we listen to the music.

"I want to crash that party so bad" Isabel mumbles as she picks at her nails.

"I'm down" Sam says as she raises her hand and I roll my eyes.

"They're hispanic Sam. I bet you don't even understand what the fuck they are saying" Charlotte puts her feet up on the nightstand as she lays down.

"Hey Isabel, you ask for Maria, and I'll ask for Jose" I say causing the both of us to erupt with laughter.

"You guys don't know anyone named Maria and Jose" Avery looks at us weirdly and I roll my eyes.

"It's called a joke Ave. Maria and Jose are typical mexican names, so we go to the party asking for someone with those names because there's someone most likely with that name"

"Oh" she says looking out the window and Isabel stands up.

"Fuck that, let's go crash the party!" We all cheer and I start looking through my closet.

"We'll be back, we are gonna get ready and we'll meet here" I'm about to say something when my phone turns on from a snapchat notification and I look at the screen.

ethandolan added you!

"Oh shit" I mumble sitting back down on my bed.

"What happened Mal?"

"Ethan just added me on snapchat"

"Didn't you delete him?"

"Yeah, and I also made a new one because everyone kept texting me after I left"

graysondolan added you!

"What the fuck?" Sam curses and my phone starts going off with notifications.

aaroncarpenter added you!

camerondallas added you!

jackdail added you!

"Your fucked" Charlotte says plainly and I roll my eyes. "Yeah no fucking shit Charlotte" I say sarcastically.

-----

"Damn Malia! That ass is looking fine as hell!" Avery records me walking out of my house towards them and I flip off the camera as I dig through my bag for my keys.

Avery puts her phone away and I finally grab my keys.

"They added us on snapchat too" Andrea pulls out her phone and shows me.

"Stalker much?" I ask while laughing.

"Fuck them, tonight is the night where we crash a party" Isabel cheers and we all get into my jeep.

"There's no space for me!" Andrea yells and I Isabel starts laughing.

"You can sit on me!"

"Fuck you Isabel" Andrea says as the girls make space in tbe back and she squeezes in.

The drive to the party didn't even take 5 minutes, I was okay with walking, but everyone else wasn't.

The minute we get off, we see drunk mexicans everywhere.

"My people!" Isabel cheers.

"Alright, so here's the plan. Malia, you ask for Maria and Jose. I'll ask for Juan and Concha" I nod and we start walking.

"What about us?" Avery asks.

"The four of you just shut the fuck up and follow behind us." we keep walking up until we reach the gate of the party and we open it, heading inside.