Chapter 11) Lemon Oc/Mizukage (Yagura)

WARNING: This section of chapter 11 contains a FORCED lemon.  Do NOT read if uncomfortable with this, just skip to the next chapter.

-----------

As a jonin Akari went on missions alone and with others doing what she was ordered to do. No longer was she constantly being watched, or so she thought. Despite the difficulties she enjoyed training and her missions. She was sent out on one nearly every day.

The day after her birthday Yagura summoned her to his office, congratulating her on improving so much in the years since coming to the Mist. When he offered his hand she shook it. Not suspecting anything she was taken by surprise when he placed an already made seal on the back of her right hand. Immediately her whole body felt weak and she backed up from the fourth Mizukage, stumbling slightly. He closed the distance, a smug look on his face. Despite the fact that they were eye level he seemed somehow taller than her. Perhaps it was just the aura he emitted. Akari didn't understand the situation. Why would anyone take away their own shinobi's chakra? Unless.... Is this it? Dammit.

"Lord Mizukage... why? I don't understand."

"You have been a useful addition. You've completed missions and killed many. Now you will be useful in another way." His eyes raked her body causing her to shiver. Zabuza made enough sexual slave jokes (he always said that he needed a slave rather than a partner) for her to comprehend what was happening. She'd known this would happen for years really but had hoped the situation had changed with becoming a jonin. The thought of it made her want to puke.

"Why train me then? What was the point?"

"I had to make sure you were worthy of it." His smirk grew larger, hungrier. "I wasn't disappointed." Akari was now trying hard not to panic. To keep her voice level and calm despite the fear coursing through her veins. So all along I was either going to die from the training or be used if I passed.

"I'm too young. Please let me wait a few years at least."

"This is the age your mother was when you were born."

"Yes, and it almost killed her. They had to cut me out."

"Almost being the key word."

He was still looking at her hungrily but was now close. Too close. She glared back at him. I won't let this happen. Yagura closed the distance then, grabbing her hair tightly with one hand, keeping her in place while kissing her forcefully on the lips. In response Akari bit down hard. The coppery taste of blood filled her mouth but he merely grinned against her skin and continued. She punched and attempted to knee him in the groin but he shoved her against a wall, slamming her head hard into it and making her see stars. For a brief second she was confused, dizzy, and in that moment he bound her hands together with his coral jutsu. There was nothing she could do to escape.

"My own people wouldn't fight me this way. Just an added bonus to using you." Yagura said as he released her lips. His free hand began to travel. He trailed it down her side before ripping off her shirt as well as her bra, inspecting her. He let go of her hair with a warning. "If you try to run or fight it will be Much worse for you. Just stay still." She was terrified, every inch of her wanting to bolt or to punch him in his stupid young face. She'd seen him kill people brutally but in this moment Akari knew that she was in danger of something much much worse so she stayed still. His fingers traced her body. Her neck down to her breasts, squeezing them and then rolling her nipples with a smirk back on his face. If she hadn't been so scared she might have experienced pleasure but as it was she didn't. His hands moved then to her thin waist, pulling on her hips to make her come closer, her naked chest meeting his clothed torso. As their eyes met she glared at him which seemed only to encourage him. With a swift movement he'd hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her pants and pulled them down around her ankles. Looking at her in only her underwear he shook his head. "These won't do." He ripped the material so that they could never be worn again. "Such ugly things won't be necessary anymore." She squeezed her legs together, not wanting him to see her. "Also, you'll need to shave in the future." Placing his hands back on her hips he moved them downwards and to the back, squeezing her ass.