A Dream Come True (Louis Tomlinson)

"You may now kiss the bride."

I kissed my boyfriend of 5 years who was now my husband. The lads and the girls as well as our family and friends all cheered and whistled. Today was the best day of my life. The wedding was amazing and that fact that we were getting married at Disney World's Magical Kingdom made everything even more perfect. Our wedding was right outside the the Disney castle as a Cinderella carriage pulled up at the end of the red carpet on the opposite end from where we stood. Louis grabbed my hand with a giant smile on his face as we both ran to the carriage. We got in and it brought us once around the Disney castle giving us a chance to wave at the fans. Our groomsmen and bridesmaids along with out best man and maid of honor rode on a different carriage, although this carriage did not have a roof, behind us. The fans were screaming and waving, taking pictures, singing, and crying. It's been 7 years since One Direction had been formed and they still had a massive amount of fans. 

After about a half an hour we finally made it back to the front of the castle where our wedding had taken place. No one was there as we rolled into the castle where the reception was taking place. The carriages stopped at the front of the door as our groomsmen and maids walked in two by two before us. First up was Cole and Niall, followed by Danielle and Liam, Eden and Zayn, and lastly Lee and Harry, our Best Man and Maid of Honor.

The song that was playing was from their most recent album. It was a slow and romantic song. It really showed how much the boys had grown and how mature they have become, however they were still their goofy selves. 

Louis and I waited for our turn to walk into the reception hall along with Lee and Harry. Harry and Lee had been dating a while too. The first to get married was Danielle and Liam, now it was Louis and me, and we were all trying to get Eden and Zayn, Cole and Niall, and Harry and Lee to get hitched. I looked up at Louis who was looking down at me and kissed him passionately on the lips. When we pulled away I saw Lee and Harry being all lovey dovey as well. 

"We're up next Hazz!" Lee pushed him off of her laughing. They both turned to us and winked as the went out hand in hand dancing and twirling into the reception hall and down the aisle to our table which was lifted on a platform. 

Next it was Louis and my turn. We walked in and Louis caught me by surprise when he lifted me up bridal style down the aisle. I could hear Lee and the others catcalling and whistling as we came in. The place was absolutely amazing! It was all more than I imagined. At that moment I really did feel like a princess. After eating, giving toasts, playing games, and dancing, it was time to get out and enjoy all the park rides. Louis and the boys were able to get royal wristbands that allowed us to go on straight to the front of the lines and ride any ride we wanted. It was unfair to the other people that had to wait in line, but they were all really nice and let us go. 

We were still in our wedding attire but we didn't care. The first ride we were going on was the biggest roller coaster in the park. A few of were hesitant but went on the ride anyway for the spirit of the moment. This was Louis and my wedding day, we were supposed to have fun. Louis and I sat in the front, Liam and Dani behind us, Harry and Lee behind them, Niall and Cole, then Zayn and Eden at the back. Excitement and adrenaline was running through me as the ride began to move. 

"I'm gonna die!" I heard Lee and Zayn yell at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh at the two best friends. 

Louis grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. 

"Here we go babe, the roller coaster of life." We both giggled thinking about Zayn when the we dropped. All that could be heard were our screaming and laughters. 

After the ride we decided to go on the Tower of Terror. I was excited more than I was afraid. On the wimpy to yikes scale, this ride was a 7! Lee was thrown over Harry's shoulders complaining on how scared she was. We all laughed at her. 

"C'mon Lee, this is my wedding day! You have to come on the ride with us. You love me right?" I asked her and her body went stiff then limp on Harry's shoulder. We all laughed at her again while Harry set her down and held her hand. 

"Janelle, I hate how much I love you." She mumbled pouting. I laughed and gave her a big hug. 

We walked to the front of the line and went into the elevator. I wasn't going to lie, I was scared as heck too, but I didn't want to show it. I felt Louis grab my hand tightly, since he knew that I was scared. He knew everything about me, which made me love him even more.

The ride started to lift and Lee was already freaking out. Everyone laughed because she was such a big baby. I felt the butterflies fill my stomach as the adrenaline took over my body. I couldn't wait for the drop. We reached the top and we came a stop.

"Here we go!" Liam shouted.

Suddenly, the lift dropped and we were now falling. I could hear Lee's distinct scream above every one else's. I screamed in excitement, loving the rush. The lift continued to rise and fall and each time it got more funny, since Louis and the other boys were screaming like girls, mimicking Lee. After the ride was over we decided to go on some 'smaller' rides for Lee. Even though they didn't rattle our adrenaline, we had a lot of fun. We went on the spinning tea cups, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and a whole bunch of other rides. It was literally the best day of my life and I was spending it with my best friends and my husband. After a world of fun it was getting late and we decided to watch the 'Wishes Nighttime Spectacular.' 

I heard Jiminy Cricket's voice as he narrated the event. The sky lit up with fireworks of captivating colors. I looked over to my right and saw saw Louis' men and my gals admiring the show as much as I was. I noticed Harry had his arms wrapped around Lee when I suddenly felt arms wrap around myself. I smiled knowing that I was in the safety of Louis' arms. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I love you." 

I turned in place so that I was looking up at him. The smile on my face grew bigger as I prepared to return his words. 

"I love you too Louis." I told him before we both leaned in for a magical kiss on this magical night. 

---------- OH MAN! I know I took FOREVER! But here's another installation to my One Shots. Sorry again for the wait. School started and all and I was focusing on my school work and story updates. Hope you enjoyed the story. I've never been to Disney world before, so I hope I did okay Dx