Believe Me (Louis Tomlinson)

"Hey Chris! Um, can I talk to you?" I asked. I couldn't believe I was going to tell my good friend that I liked him more than just a friend.

"What's up Severson?" He called out like he always did.

"Well... I think... I like you more than just a friend." I straight out told him. After all my younger bro did say confidence is the new sexy.

"Oh wow, sorry Severson. This is a little awkward, but I can't see you that way. I mean you're Severson, one of the guys, you know?" He tried to act like himself. And I give him an A for effort. But I was crushed. I started to crack up, laughing like a mad man.

"What the..." He was confused.

"Dude, I was kidding. I just wanted to see your reaction." I continued to laugh. This was the only thing I could think of to do. I felt like a total idiot for getting rejected so I was now hiding my pain with humor.

"Dammit Severson, you really scared me there! I thought you were seroius!" He rushed at me putting me in a friendly headlock.

I got myself free by telling him that if he didn't let me go, I was going to wack his crotch. He immediately let go. That always did the trick. I told him goodbye and started to head back home. The walk home was nothing but waterworks. I was crying from being rejected and from the stupid thoughts that I couldn't get out of my mind. Will I forever be alone just because I act like 'One of the guys?' 

When I got home I called up some of the sleazy girls at my school, that thought we were 'friends,' to go out and dance the night away at the new hot spot. These girls were annoying as fuck but I needed someone to go with me. I called up Lorie, Star, and Cheyenne. Of course they said yes, they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have dry sex with random guys. And with that, I hopped into the shower to get cleaned up.

It was 8pm and the girls were going to be over at 9pm. I had an hour to get ready. First off I lathered my body with lotion. I painted my finger and toenails black. I did my light makeup which consisted of smokey eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I slipped on my dress and once I zipped it up the doorbell rang. I checked the clock and the girls were here right on the dot. I grabbed my purse and rushed out to meet the girls. They squealed telling me how gorgeous I looked.

We got to the club and the music was pumping. We waited in line to get in. As I was waiting a good friend of mine just walked up to the bouncer who let her in. Before she could leave I called her name.

"LEE!!!" I yelled. She whipped her head at me causing her gorgeous hair to flair.

"Monique? Damn girl, I did not know you could dress up like this. You're one hot mama!" She teased. 

Lee was one of the popular girls in our school. She was popular because she had a naturally friendly spirit and I admired her for that. She was really goofy and weird, almost similar to me. Except she was bluntly out there and didn't give a fuck what people thought of her. Unfortunately, I was stuck in a rut. No boy would ever go out with me because I was too much of 'one of the guys.'

"She's with me!" Lee yelled over the music to the bouncer. The bouncer nodded and let only me through with Lee.

The instant we went in we dumped our belongings in a booth and Lee dragged me onto the dance floor. We were both dancing letting the music flow through us. Lee was dancing like the weirdo she was making me laugh hysterically. She was doing oldies moves to modern day hip hop. It just did not look right. After a while of goofing off we got more serious in our dancing. As we were dancing I saw someone pull up behind Lee placing their hands on her hips grinding on her. I guess she was so caught up into the music that she didn't mind. As the lights flashed over his face, my eyes went huge. The guy she was now dancing with was none other than Zayn Malik from One Direction!