Torn (Harry Styles)

AAHHHH! I know I took forever, but here's the latest installation of One Shots! Enjoy! x 

"UGH! Damn you Styles!" I cursed to myself. 

"You okay love?" I heard someone ask me.

I turned my head to see a girl with jet black hair, big brown eyes, and tanned skin. To be honest, she was a cute girl. 

"Not so much." I admitted.

"I'm Lee by the way." She smiled, placing her One Direction bookmark in her book and closing it.

"Nicole." I introduced myself returning the smile.

"Why don't you tell me about your problem." She offered to listen.

I gave her the whole story about having a boyfriend that was almost perfect, but how I might be falling for my best friend Harry, and about how I was on my way to meet him and a few other friends for vacation. 

"I see. Answer me this." I looked at her curiously.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Who makes you go crazy, makes your heart race, gives you butterflies, and fills your mind at night?" She looked at me seriously. 

"Whoever you're thinking about now, I think, is the one you might love the most. You just need to get the courage to let it take over." She smiled. 

After a long two hours on the train, it finally came to my stop. When it did, Lee and I both stood up saying, "This is my stop." We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Wow! Hopefully I'll see you around." She bid me a farewell as we went our separate ways.

"Nicnak!" I heard my nickname begin called. I turned around and saw Liam and the rest of the One Direction boys running towards me in disguise.

"You finally made it!" Louis shouted.

"Yeah! Now the party can begin!" Zayn added while Niall was doing a new awkward dance move. The hips on that boy, really doesn't lie. And right now it's screaming 'AWKWARD!'

We got into the rental van that was similar to the orange van in the WMYB music video. We drove for hours stopping at random places and taking pictures. The sun was setting when we were passing a beach. There was a good amount of people crowding around a giant bonfire.

"Hey, what do you say we go and check it out?" Harry suggested.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Louis cheered.

Liam parked the van and the boys pulled on their hoodies and other extra disguise gimmicks. We exited the safety of the van and walked to the crowd. There was live music playing and we could hear a girl singing.

"I really wanna love somebody

I really wanna dance the night away

I know we're only half way there

But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way"

I didn't recognize the song but the lyrics really made an impression on me. As I listened, all I could think about was Harry. I looked over at him to find that he was looking back at me. He was probably thinking the same thing I was. 

"I really wanna touch somebody

I think about you every single day

I know we're only half way there

But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way"

When we got to the front of the crowd, I noticed that the girl singing was the girl I met on the train. If I remember correctly, she said her name was Lee. She was an amazing singer and this song was amazing as well.