GOAL! (Niall Horan)

"Katie, hurry up and let's go!" Isaac, my brother, yelled.

"Yeah, move them left feets of yours!" My best mate, Lee, shouted right after.

"Shut up!" I gritted back. Sure, I was a klutz, but so was Lee. Isaac always called us the hurricane duo… that jerk.

We were on our way to a futball game where my brother is going to meet up with an old friend. I wasn't much into futball, but I was only tagging along because Lee loved it. Also, I think she had a thing for my brother. When we arrived at the stadium she grabbed my hand running through the gates. 

"We're with him!" Lee yelled pointing at my brother. 

"Hey! You brats owe me money!" He shouted back at us.

As we were running, Lee suddenly stopped and I couldn't register in time and rammed right into her, causing her to bang into someone else. When I opened my eyes to see who it was, I realized that it was Niall! Niall Horan! My brothers best mate and international pop sensation! 

"So sorry! Katie here ran into me." Lee glared at me pouting.

"Niall?" My jaw dropped.

"Katie? Wow, you've grown a lot." He smiled.

"Niall? Katie? One Direction? and Katie? What?" Lee mumbled in confusion.

"Niall! Hey bro, long time no see! What's up? Where's the rest of your posy?" Isaac came from behind us giving him a big guy hug.

"They'er in the stands watching the game." Niall replied to my brother.

I looked over at Lee to see her completely lost. Unable to stifle my giggles, my body started to shake with laughter.

"Lee, this is Niall. He's my brother's best mate. And Niall this is my best mate Lee." I introduced him.

"Hey there." Niall greeted Lee.

"What's up?" Lee smiled. She seemed to be able to keep her cool.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's watch some futball!" Isaac shouted enthusiastically.

Niall lead us to his seat. The whole time I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I have always had a huge crush on him and ever since he became famous, I was sure my chances with him was slim to none. When we were finally at his seat, I noticed the rest of One Direction sitting there. My heart started racing as the fangirl in me was dying to come out.

"Whoa! You're One Direction." Lee stated the obvious.

"Hi there babe." Liam greeted. 

"So you guys are all here? Wow, I wasn't expecting this." I mentioned. 

"Yup. Well lads, this is my buddy Isaac, his little sister Katie, and her best mate Lee." Niall introduced us. The other boys needed no introduction since we already knew who they were. 

We all took our seats. Lucky for me I got to sit next to Niall. Isaac sat on the other side of Niall, while Lee sat in the front with the other boys so that she could be closer to the action. As the game went on, all the boys, including Lee, were all shouting and cheering. As for me, the only thing on my mind was Niall, and how close he was sitting next to me. The butterflies in my stomach were doing summersaults and fluttering like a hurricane. Niall was cuter than I remembered and it was only making it harder for me to concentrate on anything.

"Katie." Lee interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I'm thirsty, let's go get something to drink." Lee told me and I agreed. While I was getting up, I somehow lost balanced and fell sitting on Niall's lap. I blushed crimson red as Lee just laughed at me.

"You okay?" Niall asked chuckling. "Some things never change do they?" He smiled at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I huffed and got off of him.

Lee and I made it to the food booth waiting in line. I couldn't believe that I tripped and actually fell on Niall. I was still embarrassed that it happened. 

Niall's POV

I hadn't seen Katie in a long time. She surely has blossomed in the last two years. When I came back here I was hoping that my feelings for her had disappeared, but when I saw her today, I was wrong. I kept my cool, but I really wanted to hug and kiss her.

"Niall! You were right." Harry shook me out of my thoughts.

"About what?" I asked a bit confused.

"Katie is fit. And so is her friend." Harry blurted.

"What?" Isaac questioned. I started to panic. I never told Isaac that I had a crush on her sister before. Harry was such an idiot.

"So it's true? You do like my sister?" Isaac started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"Dude, she likes you too." He informed. 

I was speechless. I noticed Louis was about to say something but shut his mouth when Katie and Lee returned with drinks in their hands. 

"What did we miss?" Lee asked. She was a pretty hardcore futball fan.

"Nothing love." Louis smiled at her.

Katie made her way back to sit besides me and after receiving that bit of new information, I couldn't calm myself. Katie actually likes me. I was definitely going to take advantage of that and make her mine. Once half time came around, I worked up the courage to talk to her alone.

"Hey Katie, can we talk real quick?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded. I could tell that she was blushing.

I escorted her down the stairs of the bleachers and to the back by the restrooms. My nerves were getting the best of me as I tried to find the words to tell her how I felt. I could tell that she was nervous too. They way her curly light brown locks fell on her shoulders, her blue-gray eyes, and her inviting pink lips was only making it harder for me to admit to her. 

"Niall, what was it you wanted to talk about?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Uh, well, you see. I kind of, have feelings for you." I finally admitted. She stood there staring at me emotionless. I felt like an idiot standing there. She probably didn't like me anymore and I just made everything super awkward. As she started at me, I tried not to make eye contact by looking at the people that passed by and the banners hung up everywhere. 

"Sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly. Could you say that again?" She asked. The look on her face was obvious that she was confused.

"I have feelings for you." I stated again. She stared at me with big eyes and she accidentally dropped her drink.

"Uh, whoops." She laughed nervously, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

"Do you like me?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"F-from the first day I met you." She stuttered. My lips formed into a triumphant grin and I lessened the gap between us.

I looked down at her as she looked up at me. Her eyes were now blue with happiness. 

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She was biting her her lips while she nodded. I smiled and leaned to kiss her. 

"GOAL!" Katie and I broke apart in surprise. We both turned around to see the rest of the gang laughing and cheering. I looked back at Katie who was actually giggling. I laughed as well as I took her hand and walked over to the group.

"GOAL!" I shouted as I raised my arms in the air along with Katie's hand in mines.

--------- GOAL! haha. Another One Shot down! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment, vote, fan, or a combiation of the three :) xx