Summer Lovin' (Zayn Malik)

It was finally summer time and a group of friends and I were at the beach playing a friendly, yet competitive, game of volleyball. It was a pretty exclusive beach so there wasn't many people around. The guys were in board shorts while us girls were in our cute bikinis. I was wearing a solid white string bikini and bottoms that helped pop out my emerald eyes as well as flattering my figure. I had my long blonde hair in a messy bun. My best friend Lee was wearing solid green strapless bandeau top with a black and white striped tanga bottom. I love this girl. Her hair was in a loose ponytail with a few strands hanging loose around her face. She was similar to me except she's  loud and confident while I'm more of a shy person. I guess this was why we got along.

The game has gotten really intense. Lee set the ball for me as I jumped at and spiked it. Don, one of our guy friends that was on the opposing team, dived for the ball sending it flying way out of bounds. We followed the ball with our eyes while Lee ran to catch it. My eyes grew big as I saw Lee heading towards a group of guys lounging on the beach. 

"LEE!!!" I called out but it was too late. 

Lee tripped on one of the boys and she crashed onto the rest of them. We were all worried but it was too funny that we all ended up laughing. Lee was getting up and apologizing none stop to the boys. She was sitting in the sand with her legs tucked under her and crouching over so her head was buried in her knees apologizing none stop.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so SO sorry!" She repeated over and over. I ran up to them to help her. When I got there I froze up.

"Lee stop. Look up!" I said to Lee but she ignored me. I assumed she was a bit embarrassed because she crashed into a group of guys.

"Lee!" I called out for a second time. When she ignored me again, I threw the volleyball at her head.

"OW!" She snapped her head up at me still in her crouched over position.

"Get up! Look who you crashed into!" I demanded. She looked up and her eyes nearly popped out of her eye sockets.

"You okay?" A very familiar voice asked. It was Niall Horan from One Direction. The other boys were there just staring at Lee concerned and glancing up at me. 

"Uhh, y-yeah." Lee stuttered. She was star stricked and it was obvious. Knowing Lee she's going to be back to her normal self in... 3, 2, 1.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!!!" Bingo! I was right.

"Babe, why are you sitting like that? Aren't you uncomfortable?" Louis asked. 

"Umm, that is..." I could tell Lee was embarrassed over something. But for her to get embarrassed was pretty hard. She usually went with the flow. Could One Direction be having an effect on her?

"Lee what's wrong?" I asked. The whole time I could see Zayn staring at me from my side view.

Lee slowly sat up with her arms crossed over her chest. That's when I noticed that her strings were undone. I had a sudden urge to crack up in laughter. Lee's top somehow came loose. I shut my eyes trying to hold in my laughter but I failed. I roared laughing causing me to stumble backwards and tripping over my own feet. I felt myself falling backwards when strong arms wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder to find Zayn holding me up. I blushed. I whispered a thank you to Zayn and he smiled helping me stand up.

"Well this is interesting." I heard Harry say looking over at a sandy and partially topless Lee with a cheeky smiirk. Lee shot him a dirty look.

"I don't care if you're famous, I'll beat up any pervert." She spat. Her voice was fiesty.

"A dirty talker, I like it." Harry retorted sarcastically. Lee shot him another death glare and stormed off. We all watched her go over to the others and Don redid her top.