Hard To Get (Niall Horan)

Lee and I were on our way to the beach. Lee is my best friend that I met in my anger management class. She was a teen speaker that volunteered to help other teens that went through the same thing she did. It was unbelievable to think that she had anger issues. She was one of the nicest people I've met. What was even more surprising was  how many things we had in common. We were both fun-loving, fricken hilarious, go-getters, random, crazy, and just love to have a laugh. However, I'd say her craziness was more on the weird and awkward side, but other than that, she was, I guess you could say, my soulmate. A big plus was that she's family oriented and a loyal friend, just like me. A big difference between us, was that she had extremely strick morals, but would never pressure people to be like her unless she knew people would get hurt. As for me, well, I'm a bit of a Player, or in this case, Playette.

Lee and I finally made it to the beach, and like the hyperactive girl she was, she grabbed as much things she could carry and booked it to the beach. That's another diffrence between us, she was more 'in your face' and energetic, whereas I was more calm and collected. While Lee was running, like a big dope, she tripped over herself again and fell flat on her face. I laughed rushing over to help her when I accidently bumped into someone that beat me to it. He quickly apologized taking barely a glance at me to help Lee on her feet.

"Babe, you alright?" The boy said. He had a British accent that seemed oh so very familiar. I lifted the big beach hat I was wearing to see in full view, Louis Tomlinson helping Lee to her feet.

"Yeah, thanks." Lee muttered in obvious pain.

"Hey, is that your friend?" Another voice rang in my ears from behind me. This time the accent wasn't British but Irish. Before I could look back, I felt a hand grab my arm and gently lift me up.

"Yeah." I replied getting my balance.

"Sorry for Louis' rudeness." A different voice with a British accent added.

"Boo Bear thought she was cute." Another British accent played in my ear drums.

"He doesn't know what to do with all that sass." Yet another voice sighed. 

I finally looked at the four voices to see the rest of One Direction. I was an extreme fangirl, and like some fangirls, I fainted.

"Adrie. Adrie? Can you hear me? Hey!" I heard Lee's voice then a slap on my forehead.

"OW!" I shot up yelling.

"Works everytime!" Lee sang happy at her accomplishment.

"Stop doing that!" I growled.

"But how else would I wake you?" She replied.

"Hey love, you okay?" I whipped my head to the side to see Niall talking to me. My eyes went huge again as I grabbed onto Lee. 

"Lee... OMG. It's One Freaking Direction." I stated the obvious.

"ACK! I know! Now let go of my hair!" She cried. I did what I was told but was too star stricken to care. (Ouch, I know.)

I reluctantly released my grip on her hair and smiled widely at the boys. Lee rubbed her scalp in agony glaring at me with her adorable pout. From the corner of my eye I saw Liam taking care of Lee. Such a good guy that Daddy Directioner. Niall stuck his hand out to me and I took it. He pulled me up to my feet as I brushed the sand off of my bum.

"I'm glad you're okay." His Irish accent made me melt.

"I'm glad too!" I cirped still excited at the fact that One Direction was with me.

"Hey! C'mon, let's go in the water! I want to swim!" Harry whinned.

We quickly set up our beach stuffs in the sand next to one another and ran into the water. Not surprisingly, Lee tripped on the water and fell. How does one trip on water? I don't know.