It Went Like This (Zayn Malik)

"Yeah! Whatever gramps!" I heard Lee yell from behind me.

We were currently running away from the security guards at the venue where Adele was performing at. Lee's father owned the venue and he had recently told the security and body guards to kick us out. Even though they're blood related, her father was a serious business man. Lee on the other hand was your typical rebelious teen and I happen to be her best friend.

"Reena! C'mon! Run faster!" Lee yelled at me as she caught up to me and grabbed my hand.

We eventually got away from the security guards and made it to our secret hiding space. We were sitting directly above the stage and because the lights were so bright, it cast a shadow that was dark enough to hide us. The only down fall was that, if Adele was to look up, she would see us. But before that could happened, we would quickly shift ourselves into a weird position so she couldn't see us. 

"ADELE WAS AMAZING!" I cheered pumping my fist in the air.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! and she's freaking GORGEOUS!" Lee agreed.

"AHH! PUT ME DOWN YOU MUSCLE HEAD!" I heard Lee yell. I flinched knowing that couldn't be good. When I looked back a security guard grabbed hold of me.

"You guys are in trouble." The security guard stated, trying to sound intimidating.

"I am so scared." The tone of my voice was full of sarcasim.

"The concert is over, why don't you just let us go!" Lee grinded her teeth. 

"It'll be our pleasure." The security guard carrying her over his shoudler answered. Suddenly we were thrown out the back door and into the pouring rain.

"UUGGGHHHH!!!!! My old man is such a prick!" Lee growled.

"Don't worry about it, they can't ever catch us." I assured her.

** One Month Later**

"LEE! REENA! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Lee's father yelled at us trying to keep up.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH US OLD MAN!" Lee screamed over her shoulder.

"LEE! WATCH OUT!" I screamed. She was ahead of me and she wasn't paying attention to what was in front of her.

"SHIT!" She cursed but was able to dodge One Direction. 

"HOLY CRAP!" I shouted at the realization that we had just passed the biggest boy band in the world. 

It was their concert that we were sneaking into this time. Lucky for us, the hall wasn't big enough for the security guards chasing us and One Direction to fit. Lee and I were able to get away again and we headed straight to our secret concert seats. One Direction's video intro started and the fans were screaming like crazy. We could feel the vibrations rattling the metal posts we were sitting on.

"Do you feel that?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, that's insane!" I responded.

The boys were in the middle of singing Up All Night and Lee and I were fist pumping and rocking out to the song singing along as well. While we were singing obnoxiously and dancing, my shoe accidently fell off my foot and was now making its' way down to the stage.

"REENA!" Lee freaked trying to grab my shoe but missed.

It crashed onto the stage just missing Zayn by a foot. I noticed him jerk in surprise and looked up at us. I tried to hide but Lee wasn't able to hide in time. Louis walked up to Zayn and looked up as well. They were now staring at us staring at them. Louis flashed a wink at us and I looked over to see Lee blushing. I smirked knowing that Louis was her favorite boy in the band. We both quickly hid and they continued on with their concert. Throughout the concert, Zayn and Louis would glance up at and from the frequent glaces they were taking, Lee and I gave up on trying to hide. If they wanted to look at us, so be it.