It Takes Two To Make Things Go Right (Zayn Malik)

My partner in crime, Lee, and I heard that One Direction was in town and would be staying at the hotel where Lee's mum works. So we decided that we would break in and take some of their stuffs to sale online. We knew the fans would go nuts and pay quite an amount for a lock of Harry's hair, Liam's electric toothbrush, partially eaten food, etc. We were gonna make a fortune.

So here we were at the back entrance of the hotel where the boys have yet to arrive. Lee and I went over the plan one last time as I entered through the back and snuck my way to the front to make it seem like I walked in through the front doors. 

"Hi Ms. Rickson! Did Lee come here with you today?" I asked her cheerfully.

"Marie?! Sorry hun, but she's at home." She stated.

"What? But I went there and she wasn't home! Did she tell you if she was going anywhere?" I acted like I was a little annoyed at her daughter.

Lee snuck in from the back as her mum asked to borrow my phone to call her house. I distracted her mum while Lee looked through the front desk computer to check what room each boy was staying in, and to get a room key copy. How she knew all this stuff was beyond me. I guess she was just as much of a trouble maker than I was, which made sense. We are best friends after all.

"It seems she isn't answering. Did you try her cell phone?" Ms. Rickson's voice seemed a tad frustrated.

"Yeah, but she never answered. I called and texted her many times! Maybe she's with Niall." I rambled.

"Niall? Who's Niall?" She asked me curiously. I looked back at Lee who looked at me wide eyed. According to Lee's mum, she wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend until she graduated college. Then again, Lee didn't really want to go to college, she just wanted to write and sing music. 

"Oops. Let's pretend I didn't say that." I threw my hands up in defense. 

"Is that Lee's boyfriend?!" She raised her voice a bit. I could see Lee in the background shaking her head.

"Actually..." I began seeing Lee snap her head towards me.

"He's actually apart of the band that's staying here, you know One Direction? Oh! Maybe she went to the air port to meet him!" I acted like the light bulb in my head lit up.

"What? I'm going to ground her from her car!" Ms. Rickson threatened. I looked back to see Lee waving her arms giving me the 'OK.'

"Aw, cut her some slack. She's a good kid. Well I have to go. I'll catch her anouther time. Bye Ms. Rickson." I said goodbye and pretended like I was about to walk out the door. When Lee's mum turned away I made a 'U' turn of my own and ran back to Lee.

"I am going to kill you and your big mouth! Why did you say that to my mum! Now, I'm gonna get grounded from my car! You know what that means don't you? We have to take the bus!" Lee silently yelled at me.

"What? Damn, I totally didn't think it through." I sighed in regret.

"It's that big mouth of yours. You always get us into trouble." Lee scolded.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll tell your mum the truth later." I pleaded. 

"No, you're going to tell her right now! Lee glared at me.

"Fine!" I agreed. We walked back into the hotel through the back door when we heard Lee's mum throwing a fit.

"So you're the blonde popstar my daughter is dating. Just because you're handsome and have lots' of money, doesn't mean your good enough for my baby!" Lee's mum spat.

"Whoa, what?" We heard an Irish accent ask a bit taken aback, followed by multiple voices with British accents. 

Lee and I walked further in so we could see. As usual, Lee tripped pushing me foward in view. I saw Zayn looking at me and I freaked, pushing Lee back behind the wall.