Finally (Harry Styles)

I was on my way to the park to kick the soccer ball around. My mum and I recently moved to the States from Doncaster, England. There was not much to do since I was new in the area and had no friends. Hopefully I'll meet someone today, if my shyness didn't keep me from making a friend. When I reached the near by park I noticed a girl juggling a soccer ball. She was amazing. Her control on the ball was almost flawless. Her long jet black hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a white shirt and soccer shorts. 

I wanted to go up and introduce myself but I was just too shy. I sighed and walked away. I found a decent spot to practice my dribbling. Before I left Doncaster, my futball, I mean soccer, coach told me that I needed to work on my control on the ball. I started running down the field trying to keep the ball close. As I was running the ball somehow managed to slip pass my foot and roll away. I groaned in disappointment while I chased after it. When I reached my ball, I noticed a foot resting upon it. My eyes shifted to the owner of the foot and realized that it was the girl I saw earlier.

"Not bad, just a little more practice and you'll make it to the big leagues. My name is Lee by the way, what's yours?" She asked. This girl was confident and fearless. She just walked up to me, a total stranger, and introduced herself. I think a certain childhood friend back home would like her.

"Skylar, Skylar James." I replied. 

"WOW! AWESOME!" She shouted startling me a bit. She let out a giggle and now I was more confused than I was earlier.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out. It's just that your accent is pretty awesome. I wish I had a British accent. And I see that you're a fan of One Direction. I am too." She smiled at me. 

This girl was really cute. Tanned skin like me, but a bit darker, chocolate brown eyes like a certain 'bad boy' I know, and she was rather on the short side which made her all the more adorable. Unlike me, she had no freckles but a beauty mark in her cheek.

"Yeah, actually I'm pretty close to them." I admitted. Her eyes widened but then squinted as she stared at me.

"Really?" Her tone was as if she didn't believe me.  

"Yup. I moved here from Doncaster, England and happened to be neighbors with Louis Tomlinson himself." I confessed. She still looked at me unsure if I was telling her the truth or not.

"I have pictures if you'd like to come over to my house. It's about a five minute walk away." I offered.

"Sure. My house is about five minutes away too. Oh, by they way, how old are you?" She questioned as we began walking to my house. 

"Seventeen." I replied.

"Oh wow, you're younger than I am. I'm eighteen going on nineteen in October." She smiled. She was always smiling and very full of energy.

"Really? You look so young." I told her.

"That's 'cause I'm Asian." Lee admitted. 

"Well here we are." I brought her to my house.

"What?! COOL! This is my house right here. What a coincidence- we're neighbors!" She cheered. I was right, this girl was made out of energy.

I laughed at her excitement and opened the door. We both removed our shoes and went inside. My mum was in the kitchen so I thought I'd introduce Lee to her before anything else. We walked through the entry way to the kitchen and before I could introduce Lee to my mum, she introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Lee. I take that you're Skylar's mom, since you both have the same amazing green eyes." Lee was very straight forward and her confidence was something I adored.