A Bit of Romance (Niall Horan)

My mom had just gotten married to my new step father. He is such a cool and talented guy. He worked in the music industry in London but leaves once in a while to travel around the world. He met my mom while he was here in LA. They got on real well and fell in love. If anything, I was sure it was love at first sight. It was so romantic. He even had a daughter who is EXREMELY friendly. She was miss social butterfly. Her name is Lee and she looked just like her father, well our father, with the exeption of her mom's slightly slanted brown eyes, jet black hair that reached her butt, and lovely tanned skin. Me on the other hand looked the complete opposite. I was taller than her and had pale white skin. My hair is bleach blonde that reaches just at my bra clasp and I have bark blue eyes.

"Ash! You ready to go?" I heard Lee yell from the living room.

"Yeah! Just making sure I didn't leave anything behind!" I yelled back.

Lee and I were going to move in together at her flat, that our dad promised to buy her 2 years ago, when she turned 18, which was a few months ago. So know we were going to move in. Where was this new home exactly? London. So I was now moving to London. Due to our dad's job, he and mom will be traveling a lot. My mom always wanted to travel, so I guess she got herself quite a catch. He travels and he's genuinely nice. I can see where Lee gets her social skills form.

We were finally at the airport and Lee was totally hyper as always running her mouth like a mad man, or in this case, mad woman. She was so overly excited that it always rubbed off on me. I was hyped and couldn't wait to get to London. We were sitting in first class as Lee was telling me about all her friends, 5 boys in specific. She referred to them as Li, Ni, Lou, Z, and Harold. I assumed that they were all nicknames other than this Harold person. She told me about all the crazy stories they've been through. At some point I thought she was lying because they all seemed to be so farfetched. But then I realized who her, our, father was. He had money therefore he could pay for a lot of damages.  She told me how Lou would always pick on her. It was obvious that Lou liked her. But Lee would just deny it. 

The flight was extremely long but having Lee as company, it wasn't boring, until she fell asleep. She had her laptop on and it was ringing. I looked over to see she has a skype call. The airline had wifi so that's why it was ringing. I tried to wake her but she just groaned. It stoppped ringing and I saw that they were now sending her messages. 

"LEE YOU MUFFIN HEAD! IT'S IMPORTANT!"

Her laptop began to ring again. They said it was important so I answered it. Five boys popped up. I kept myself hidden from the camera as they were looking at a sleeping Lee. I was surprised. It was the One Direction boys. I knew Lee for a 5 months now and I did not know this about her.

"Is she sleeping?" Harry asked through the screen.

"I don't think so, she answered our call..." Niall replied his face taking the whole screen as he inspected Lee's sleeping form.

"LEE!!! HEY!!! WAKE UP YOU LOUD WOMAN!" Louis yelled into the mic. I jumped a bit and turned down her volume.

"Hey! Who was that! I saw an arm reach across." I heard Zayn say.

"I don't know. Maybe it's Lee's new step sister. Amber or something." Liam's voice rang. I decided that I'd just talk to them so I turned the laptop towards me. 

"Hey, and the name is Ashleigh KcKenna. Not Amber." I smiled waving.

"Hey!!!!" They all greeted cheerfully as I introduced myself.

"Is Lee sleeping?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I tried to wake her but she's sleeping like a log." I complained.