Vacation (Louis Tomlinson)

"Christina! Seriously? We're on vacation and you're on your laptop?!" I could tell Lee was irritated with me but i didn't care.

"Yeah, chill. I'll be done soon enough." I told her keeping my eyes on my laptop.

"Ugh! What are you even doing?" Lee asked jumping on the bed beside me. I didn't answer her.

"Really? You're working on your One Direction Fanfic on Wattpad? You can do that anytime! Let's go out! Do something fun! C'mon you computer nerd! We're in freaking Australia! Let's go to the beach! Have fun! Learn the haka! Do something! I wanna get out of this sheltered hotel! LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO!" Lee whined obnoxiously. I was starting to get annoyed with her. That girl just always knew how to get what she wanted.

"OKAY! Just shut up you crazy woman!" I yelled at her letting out a muffled laugh.

"YAY! Let's get ready for the beach!" She chirped. That little bleep. She planned this all along. 

We got ready for the beach. Lee had on a red strapless top that twisted in the middle and a matching solid tanga style bottom. She slipped over a long see through tank that stopped mid-thign and a black and white trucker hat. I, on the other hand, wore a plain white string bikini with a black tube top beach dress. My white bikini brought out my crystal blue eyes.

"Okay! Ready!" I heard Lee cheer. I looked up to see her caring two beach towels and a beach umbrella.

"Almost ready." I shot back putting a few things into the already full beach bag. 

We had water, snacks, two extra towels, tanning lotion, and a volleyball.  We were leaving the hotel room when I saw my Hunger Games book on the table and I shoved it into the beach bag. Lee was practically skipping to the beach. She was always the type who wanted to be outside or do something active. She just had too much energy. 

"YAY! FINALLY!" Lee screamed causing a scene. She was always so oblivious to the world around her. I shook my head at her with a smile sprawled on my lips. 

"Yeah, yeah, now go and play you asian energizer bunny." I teased. She stuck her tongue out stripping out of her tank dress and zooming for the water. 

I was usually pretty crazy and would have joined Lee in the inviting ocean, but this was our first day here and I was pooped from the long plane ride. After setting up the umbrella, I spread out a towel over the sand and pulled out my Hunger Games book. This book was so addicting that this was my third time reading it. On chapter later I was completely enthralled in the book when I felt driplets of water hitting my back. I looked up and saw Lee standing above me dripping wet.

"Lee, it's cold! Go away and play." I scolded her. 

"Aw! C'mon Heart, play with me! Lee is lonely!" She whinned childishly calling me by my last name, which she did often.

"I'm jetlagged. How can you possibly be so hyper?" I inquired. Lee just pouted and shrugged. 

"HEART! C'mon!" She continued to whine shaking her head and body like a dog, getting me soaked.

"No. And stop that! You're getting my book wet" I scolded.

"Christina Heart. Stop being a party pooper and come and play in the water with me!" She nagged.

"We'll play with you." Lee and I heard a voice with an accent come from behind her.

Lee whipped around in surprise causing more droplets of ocean water to splash all over me and my book. I heard her gasp as I still couldn't see who it was. All I could see was her ass. I sat up indian style and leaned to the side to see who it was. My eyes widened at the sight.