Love Song (Niall Horan)

It was 5am and I had to get ready for work. I was an intern and trainee for a very well-known producer. And just my luck, the album we'll be working on was none other than THE One Direction. I was extremely excited, but not too thrilled about the time I needed to get up by. I quickly got ready and slipped on my favorite pair of white skinny jeans and a loose flowy tank. I fixed my brown locks leaving it down. I applied some eyeliner that popped out my brown eyes which was currently green, since it tended to change color. I grabbed all my belongings and slipped on my red toms before heading out the door. I skipped breakfast as always since my best friend Lee brought me brunch everytime I worked. That's what I loved the most about Lee. She was an amazing cook and she always came and brought me lunch and dinner just so we could hang out. 

I finally arrived at work just in time. I started at 6am every morning except Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I clocked in and went straight to work. I had to make sure all of our equipment was working so that there would be no problems when we started recording. After making sure all the equipment was working correctly, we did some light cleaning so that the studio looked presentable. At 8am we were finally done with all the preperations. Now we had an hour wait until One Direction themselves came into the studio to record.

"Knock, knock?!? I heard a familiar voice coming from the recording room door.

"Lee!" I chirped happy to see her.

"I made a big breakfast and thought I'd stop by! And since I knew One Direction wouldn't be here for another hour, I thought we could do some recording of our own?" Lee suggested. We both looked at my boss.

"Go ahead." He smiled.

"YAY! Thanks dad!" Lee cheered.

Yup, you heard right. Lee's father was my boss. If it wasn't for Lee I wouldn't have this intern job. Lee hopped into the recording room while I sat in the studio working with all the sounds. As her father and I ate the delicious breakfast (breakfast burritto stuffed with eggs, sausage, bacon, and chedder cheese), I gave Lee a thumbs up to indicate that she was now recording. She started strumming her guitar and humming the beginning of her song. 

"Mmmm mmm, yeah

I wake up to find 

another letter lying by my side

But this time around

you were telling me goodbye

Now I'm a mess and it hurts to fly

Without you around, I lost my will to try"

Lee sung. I loved her music, they were so pure and innocent, not like most songs we hear on the radio that's always about sex, drugs, or money. I actually admired that she was able to convey her feelings into her music. She had actually broken up with her boyfriend of two years and she was handling it pretty well. 

"But now is my time

I'm not gonna hide,

I'm gonna ride this bullet up, up to the sky

No I'm not gonna give up, I won't stop until I die"

It was an instrumental interlude and she glanced up at us smiling. This was her natural state, playing her guitar and singing. Lee closed her eyes strumming her guitar, as I closed my own swaying to the rythem.

"Wow, this is really good." I heard a voice from behind me followed by the silence of the guitar Lee was playing. 

I looked up at Lee giving her a weird looked when I saw her face. Her eyes were big and her lips were agaped. I continued to look at her when she pointed to something behind me. I turned and saw the One Direction boys standing at the door way.