New Life (Liam Payne)

Lee moved to my school when we were 15 years old, and she has gotten rather popular with the year she hs been here. She was super friendly, outspoken, sweet, caring, and just a amazing person in general. Although she is pretty loud. Before she came around I used to get bullied in school, but she stopped them from bullying me. What she doesn't know is that people still do it behind her back. It was now our senior year and when she found out that I was still being bullied without her knowing, she was furious.

"It's been three years! How dare you guys hurt my best friend! You people are the worst. Olivia is a sweet and fun girl with amazing taste in music! but none of you will ever see passed your egotistical selves. She's human too ya know. You guys better check yourselves. If you're proud being a bully, than you are not a nice person. How do you live with yourselves?"

I remember the day she said that. It was the last day of our senior year. I was in tears. I had never seen Lee so mad before, let alone, yell like that. She stormed my way and grabbed my hands as we left the school building and into the courtyard. The school lunch room was dead silent when we left. It seemed that Lee realy hit them hard.

"Hey babe, you alright? You should have told me that they were still picking on you." She frowned and gave me a hug. I blushed at her kindness. I was really happy to know she thought of me as her best friend. I'm so lucky.

"You know what? Let's move to London. You and me?" She beemed.

"L-London? But that's so far." I gasped. This girl was crazy. Of all places, LONDON?!

"Yeah, we can live in my flat. Remember? That's where I'm from?" She reminded me sarcastically while she poked my forehead. 

"Oh yeah." I smiled sheepishly another blush creeping on my cheeks.

"Silly girl! and you blush too much." Lee laughed as she ruffled my hair.

"So what do you say? I've got some really cool friends I know you'd LOVE to meet." She beemed. This girl is absolutely gorgeous and amazing inside and out. So it was safe to assume that her friends were just as amazing as she is.

"Umm, okay." I smiled. 

"YES! The night of graduation, we're leaving. No time for goodbyes or anything. Those people don't deserve it." She sternly stated gripping her hands into a fist.

"That soon?!" I questioned totally in shock.

"Yup! I mean what do you have here other than Clare? She's more than welcome to live with us. It's a big apartment and it's only going to be us." Lee informed.

"What? What about your parents?" I asked a bit confused.

"Here's a secret I've been keeping from everyone... My family is really wealthy. They work in the music business and is always traveling. I only moved here for school because I wanted to experience the American life." She told me. I was speechless. All this time she busted her ass to work two jobs when she was already rich! What was wrong with this girl? I guess that's what keeps her humble. 

"So tell Clare about the plans. I have to get going. I need to work!" She winked at me before running off.

I told my sister Lee's plans but unfortunately she declined to move with us. She allowed me to go and promised that she would come and visit once in a while. I was really bumbed at the fact my sister, who is my best friend, aside from Lee, wouldn't be with me. She was always there for me. Ever since we were living with mom and our horrible and abusive step father. After Clare and I left, we hadn't heard from our mom. I knew that she is no longer with that douche bag anymore so where was she now? It's been a while and Clare has managed to convince me that we don't need her. And she was right. We're doing fine.