skrrt 2.0

'aw come on man, don't tell me we gotta teach you again.' dariush whined as we stopped outside the mall behind Alex.

'1973 Ford mustang mach one.' said Alex, a complete non-sequitur in relation to dariush's comment but he said it anyway, 'my dad had one just like it.'

had?

'that mustang doesn't have any computers, or anything that can be fried by the pulse, right?' asked gabe, hope lighting his voice up as he spoke.

'right.'

We dropped our bikes to our sides and began the race towards the car - the decider of who was going to drive it.

'COME ON ALEX!' cried zhenzhen.

'HEY LET'S GO!' dariush shouted.

'SHOTGUN' shouted gabe.

'FINALLY GOT SOME REAL WHEELS IN HERE - LET'S GO!' yelled dariush.

'I'M DRIVING' yelled alex.

'NO YOU ARE NOT!' I screamed while I raced round the car and jumped in.

'oh' I said.

I was in the passenger seat and Alex was sitting in the drivers seat.

god fucking damn it why does America have to drive on the wrong side of the road?

'told you.' he grinned, reaching for the wheel.

'Let's roll!' said gabe, loudly, but not quite shouting.

'Yeah!' shouted Alex.

'let's go Alex!'

' hit it Alex! '

'start this shit up!'

'oh.' sighed Alex, his face dropping as his smile disappeared , 'I can't drive a stick'

'what?' muttered dariush.

'fine i'll drive.' sighed zhenzen, jumping out the back door.

jesus christ alex.

i pushed open the passenger seat door and climbed into the back next to gabe and dariush.

'let's go bitches.' said zhenzhen, reviving the engine and putting the mustang into gear.

let's go bitches indeed.

she flicked on the radio and "straight outta compton" began playing. god, i loved that song.

the wheels on the car squealed when the car drove in tight circles in one part of the car park we were in, making us all laugh as we went round in circles.

apruptly, the car stopped.

but not for long as we sped out of the car park and onto the deserted street.

we moved our heads to the beat of the 🅱️op as zhenzhen yelled, 'HOLD ON TIGHT.'

i almost couldn't hear her above the music, but realized what she had said just as i was caught by gabe after almost being thrown forward.

we looked into each other's eyes getting lost in them and smiling.

only to be interrupted by the alien jumping onto the front of the car.

'AH' we screamed.

the car accelerated in a futile attempt to push the alien off.

zhenzhen panicked and swerved left and right as the alien smashed the windshield with its bare hands (or at least they looked like its hands, they could be its dick for all i knew).

the alien smashed the glass even more before climbing up the car.

'WAIT, ITS ON TOP OF THE ROOF!' screamed gabe, pulling me out of the way just in time for the aliens hand (?) to emerge from the roof and right into whet my head had been.

'HANG ON!' yelled zhenzhen.

she accelerated and drove the mustang right into a glass building type thing, knocking the alien off.

'fuck you alien' i whispered.

'oh shit, where's it at?!' gabe shouted, turning around to look out of the back window.

that's when my had began to spin.

jesus christ y/n, keep it together, just for a minute.

'WOO' yelled zhenzhen.

'it's gone, gimme some' said dariush, hugging gabe.

'hey y/n, are you alr-' began gabe, looking down at me, just before the alien jumped onto the back windshield - shattering the glass onto the back seats.

we screamed as zhenzhen hurriedly swerved and accelerated onto a bridge while the alien punched the car around us.

'JUMP' she yelled.

'WHAT?' screamed dariush.

'ARE YOU CRAZY?' gabe shouted, his only reply being zhenzhen jumping out the door and rolling onto the tarmac.

'jump, JUMP' the boys shouted, rolling out of the mustang.

as gabriel was jumping out, he tugged me with him just in time for the car to fall down onto the abyss below with the alien on top.

the pounding in my head increased as my breathing got faster and faster, each breath quicker than the next.

my ears blocked out whatever gabe was saying to me as my eyes fluttered closed.

and then it went black.