can't be asked

the next morning we had to wake up really early for breakfast then canoeing.

I - for one - have done canoeing so many other times at other camps (during half terms) that the fun was only really there if you were with people you could be yourself around, like you best friend.

and I'd only been there for a day and the only person I'd really talked to was zhen zhen.

so, no.

------

while everyone else was getting seats in the minivans I went back to the forest.

i wanted to be able to find my way around on my own without having to go round in circles finding the entrance/exit.

and that's what I did.

------

after a bit of aimlessly wondering through the forest I heard a kid shouting.

I ran to where I thought it was and saw the kid with the ginger hair whos mum had sung with him (ₐᵢₙ'ₜ ₙₒ ᵥₐₗₗₑy ₗₒw ₑₙₒᵤgₕ) from camp being pushed onto a rock by dariush.

I froze.

' I'm not supposed to be here, oh fuck, now they know I've been skipping activities. ' i thought as I tried to move my feet. it didn't work.

soon I heard someone else join into the shouting and squabbling.

'let him go.' said a boy who sounded around my age.

I turned around and saw it was the kid from the juvie.

and then it went black.