ouch

'this can't be real' said gabriel, running forward with the rest of us.

'WHAT ABOUT THIS ISN'T REAL? HE JUST SNEEZE-JIZZED ALL OVER US!' shouted dariush.

he had a point.

'just shut up! I can't think with your constant bitching' retorted gabriel.

We slowed down outside a metal hut to catch our breath.

'hey, i'm allowed to BITCH, alright? that thing had its tongue IN MY MOUTH' yelled dariush.

ew.

'how do you know it was a tongue?' asked Alex making everyone go silent, 'you don't know its anatomy.'

'what are you saying?' said dariush, stepping forward.

'honestly it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, like alien males, have cranial genitalia.' replied Alex.

Alex, hun, you just made that at least ten times worse.

dariush paused, and let those words sink in and start making sense in his poor excuse for a brain.

'it had its dick in my mouth?' asked dariush - although it was purely rhetorical.

after a second Alex replied, 'yeah.'

what happened to consent?

'uh uh,' said dariush - repeating it over and over again.

'guys we need to stay calm okay, we need to stay calm.' said gabriel, trying to be the leader.

good luck with that.

'calm?' scoffed dariush, 'I just probably swallowed a load of alien Babies, that are gonna turn into PUPPIES and LEAP out of my CHEST!'

'I need to find my mum, she's, she's gonna know what to do.' said Alex, worried out of his freakin mind.

'if she's alive' said dariush, turning around.

'hey don't say that!' Alex said as he walked forward and pushed dariush.

'dude calm -' I began.

'hey chances are our parents are gone, alright?!' dariush shot back, returning the push.

'hey, what I'd say about touching that kid?' gabriel said as he pulled dariush away from Alex to face him.

'what are you gonna do, huh? gonna sucker punch me again?' said dariush, raising his voice and stepping towards gabriel, 'go for it cuz I chop your ass In the neck, then I'll chop you in the head, and finish you with a rear-naked choke'

'do you ever shut up?' asked gabriel.

good question gabe, but do you really expect an answer?

'I mean, between my fist and that aliens dick, your mouth should be worn-out by now.' he said.

'AH' screamed zhenzhen as she slapped the rest of us in the faces.

'why are you hitting me?' whined Alex.

'what the HELL?' I shouted.

what had I even done?

'What we do in life, echoes in eternity.' started zhenzhen.

'what the fuck' muttered dariush.

'Hold the line! Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead.'

what.

'did she just quote gladiator?' asked dariush.

'since when did she speak english!' said gabriel

'since when does she speak?' replied dariush as he started to walk with us.

most people speak, ya wierdo.