runnin I'm runnin I'm runnin

'RUN!' shouted gabriel as he picked Alex up by the collar and hauled him to his feet.

i jumped up and sprinted to get to the rest of the group as the astronaut screamed.

her cries were muffled shortly after, and I did not want to know how. so I just kept going.

'was that an alien?' yelled dariush ashe turned his head to look behind us.

no, quite definitely not. it was a small guinea pig around the age of 4 months.

of course it was a bloody alien.

'RUN!' shouted gabriel once more as he overtook dariush.

'QUICKLY!' I screamed.

I was not taking any chances.

if that thing - whatever it was - could make it through the earth's atmosphere without being protected, it could certainly kill me.

'keep going, come on, let's go!' he said while Alex stopped and turned around.

'ALEX!' I called out.

he was basically asking for the creature no kill him and that was not okay.

I waited by the porch for Alex just long enough to see what he was stating at.

it was, horrific.

the alien had gone into a bridge yoga position and its chest was splitting open.

my head started to spin.

'no, no, no,' I muttered.

'breathe y/n'  whispered gabriel.

you know, if we weren't being chased by a super powerful alien, I would punch you.

I felt my headache disappear as I was hurled into the main hall.

'IT HAS A DOG!' shouted Alex.

'a dog?' I asked, my breathing getting faster every second.

'HEY! wait wait wait wait.' said dariush as we slowed down, 'how big was it?'

'are you kidding?' I asked sarcastically.

he wasn't.

'Is it like puppy-size, cause maybe it just wants to cuddle?' the shadow of what looked like a giant beast rose around the corner of the door, snarling, 'HELL NO WE HAVE TO GO!'

yeah nO sHiT.