doggies

we ran through the cafeteria doors and into the kitchen - zhenzhen in the front, me and gabriel next and Alex and dariush trailing behind.

zhenzhen, gabriel and I rushed behind a counter and pushed ourselves to the ground so we couldn't be seen from over the top.

if this is how I die, I'm gonna be pissed.

'Alex!' I whispered, motioning Alex to come by us.

'Alex, come over here' said gabriel while dariush carried on running in the same direction and Alex dashed to where we were.

'Dariush!' I whispered but he carried on rushing around the cabinets, 'come here!'

'dariush, over here!' whispered gabriel as the door opened with a bang.

'oh!' muttered dariush as he skid being a counter, hoping and praying he wasn't gonna die.

it's fine, it's fine, you'll be fine, you'll be fine. you're just sitting next to a criminal and being tracked down by a (probably) evil space dog - no biggie.

I could hear the creature growling as it paced the concrete floor, smelling us out - it's prey.

it was getting nearer and nearer and I felt my heart beating rapidly and sweat forming on my forehead.

I was not gonna go down like this

I felt a tap on my shoulder as gabriel pulled me to the end of the line of drawers and onto the other side. luckily, it was just in time to get Alex onto the end.

I could hear the evil space dog (that's what I'm calling it now) whip it's head round and start sniffing in our direction.

I started to tremble and saw zhenzhen give me a reassuring smile and I kept a bit of hope by my side, I was gonna need it.

Alex started hyperventilating and if I didn't have to eb quiet I would've tried to help

fuck you evil space dog.

suddenly the sound of claws tapping on the floor stopped as some cutlery fell to the floor.

the creature whipped its head around to follow the source of the noise.

'dariush.' I mumbled.

'AHHHHHH' screamed dariush as he started to run.

more cutlery and cabinets fell to the floor as the evil space dog jumped around the kitchen area.

and, obviously, dariush didn't stop screaming.

cant blame him though.

he started crawling through the machine (where you put dirty plates to be washed) and he was cornered.

the creature follew him in and I wa sure he wasn't gonna make it.

steam erupted form the sides as dariush appeared out the end and started running to us.

while he was running away from the evil space dog, we had been making out way to what looked like a (wind-up?) laundry shoot.

'help me, help me I'm coming!' he said but was pushed to the side by Alex and zhenzhen.

the creature leapt down from the machine and sprinted towards us.

if I do die now, i don't know what i'll do.