First Kiss

THE GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO HOLY MOTHER OF GODDDD

Credit (ayeehood)

CALUM:

When you first kissed Calum, it was on your first date. You have been talking to him non-stop for the past few months after accidentally bumping into him at a coffee shop, spilling your drink all over him. "It's okay," he replied after you apologized to him a thousand times, feeling embarrassed as you handed him a bunch of napkins. You looked up at him and your eyes met. You both stared at each other for a moment until he laughed and joked, "I guess this is the part where we fall in love." You smiled and thought to yourself, I guess so. After all those months, he finally had the courage to ask you out on a date. It was a simple date, but it was nice, and you definitely had a great time with him. When he took you home and walked you to your front door, he wanted to end the date with a kiss because he really liked you. But he was too nervous to do it. He ran his fingers through his hair, "I- I had a great time with you tonight." You smiled at him, "I had a great time, too." You giggled as you noticed how nervous he was feeling. "Don't be so shy, Hood," you bit your lip as you stood on your toes, reaching up to kiss him on the lips. You felt him relax as he wrapped an arm around your waist and grabbed the nape of your neck, deepening the kiss. Without a single word, you stepped inside your apartment. "Um... I'll call you later," he said before you smiled and closed the door. He spent the rest of the night, smiling like an idiot as he replayed the moment of your first kiss in his head over and over again.

ASHTON:

Your first kiss with Ashton was just before the start of your relationship. You have been best friends for years, but he was always secretly in love with you. When you broke up with your boyfriend, like always, Ashton was there to pick up the broken pieces. He was always so overprotective when it came to you, so after your break up, he hung out at your place for weeks just to make sure you were okay. Plus, he knew you didn't like being alone when you were sad. This was when he kissed you for the first time. While you were both watching a movie, he looked over at you and could tell how upset you were still feeling. Without warning, he reached over and held your face in his hands, and kissed you. You were taken by surprise, but you kissed back. When he broke the kiss, he looked into your eyes and said, "I'm sorry, but I just can't stand to see you this way... The truth is, I love you, Y/N. And I would never do anything to hurt you. That guy was stupid to let you go. I hate seeing these guys treat you like shit and I'm tired of seeing you heartbroken. So please, let me be the one to love you." Your eyebrows furrowed as you felt a tear run down your cheek, but you nodded slowly before kissing him again. Kissing him just felt right, and that's when you knew Ashton was the one for you.

LUKE:

You and Luke's first kiss was actually kind of an accident. You were just messing around and making fun of each other. He teased you about how short you were compared to him and took your phone, holding it up high. Since he was a lot taller than you, you didn't even try to jump for it, so you took his snap back off of his head and ran off. "Hey!" He shouted as he ran after you, "Get back here! Everyone's gonna see my hat hair!" You started laughing so much, your pace slowed down and he caught up with you. He immediately wrapped his arms tightly around you so you wouldn't escape. You laughed and without letting go, he gave back your cell phone while you turned around, putting his snap back on his head. "Thank you," he smiled, giving you a chaste kiss on the lips. You blushed as his eyes widened. "Oh my god... Um... Sorry. I didn't mean to. That was an accident," he said nervously, finally letting go of you. "Was it?" You spoke up, stopping him from walking away, "Or is it because you like me?" You smiled nervously as he returned the same look. He looked down and spoke quickly and quietly, you almost didn't understand him. "It kinda was an accident. I mean, that's not how I imagined how our first kiss would go. I mean- yeah, I obviously really like you. But I don't know how that happened-" You sighed and cut him off when you reached up and kissed him again. You felt him kiss back as he wrapped an arm around you, holding you closer. "I like you too, idiot," you giggled. He looked at you and didn't know what to say. So he just smiled and kissed you again.

MICHAEL:

Your first kiss with Michael was while you were both playing video games. He claimed that he was better than you and you took it as a challenge. "Alright, let's see who's better. But if I win, you're paying for dinner." He laughed, "Okay, but if I win..." He thought for a moment and smirked, "You have to kiss me." You looked over at the TV, trying not to blush. You answered calmly, "You're on, Clifford." While playing the game, you thought about what he said. For a moment, you decided that you would let him win, but then thought it'd be better to see the disappointment on his face when he realized that you weren't going to kiss him. "I win!" You shouted as you stood up and did a little victory dance. "Alright, calm down," he laughed as you sat back down beside him. He sighed, "Damn, I was really looking forward to that kiss too." You were right, this was better. But you kissed him anyways. "You know, I was going to let you win." Michael looked at you, "And what happened? You didn't like the thought of losing?" You laughed, "No. I just thought it'd be funny to see the look on your face when you realized that I wasn't going to kiss you." He pushed the hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear, "But you did anyways. So, I still win." He smiled, "So what do you want for dinner?" he asks. "I'm suddenly not that hungry anymore," you bit your lip and leaned in for another kiss that quickly turned into a make out session.