He knew you were the one when...

Credit (disneydarling123)

Ashton- when you'd gone back to your home town together and he saw how family oriented you truly were. You always talked to him about your family and how much you loved and missed them. You told him all about your childhood memories and after his first trip to your home town, it just went to show that your life truly did revolve around your family. The way the chaos didn't faze you and you just dove into the team effort that was your family. Someone who loved their family was his number one desire in a life partner and you just had it the way he'd never seen it. That's when he knew.

Luke- when you'd gone with the boys to an orphanage in The Amazon and he saw your instant connection with all the children. He always knew you were good with kids but this showed how strong your love for children really was and how much the children loved you. In fact, after you'd connected with a newborn so well you decided to adopt her. That's when it was confirmed for Luke, he wanted to have a family with you, by the end of the four week trip, you were engaged and had adopted the newborn, together, naming her Anastasia Elizabeth Hemmings. That's when he knew, you were the one he'd grow old With. And that you were the one who would be the mother of the rest of his children.

Calum- when you'd helped an elderly woman get her groceries into her car. It was such a simple thing, really. But you'd been about ten yards away from the store the older woman was at, when you saw her struggling. without a word, you ran over to her. Calum saw you exchange a few words with her before helping her get the groceries into her car. He saw you motion for the lady to stop, and you began to put the groceries in her trunk, letting her relax her brittle body. That's really when it clicked for Cal, you were so compassionate and willing to help anyone who needed it. He knew right then and there, now that he'd had your kind soul in his life, he could never let you go. That's when he knew you were the one.

Michael- When you screamed at another man. You and Michael had been on a date. You'd been walking hand in hand down the streets of Sidney when you saw two figures. One was a petite blonde, with a huge black eye and the other burley black haired man. As you approached you could hear him yelling at her, having her pinned up against a brick wall, saying "were engaged you'll do as I say" you broke away from Michael and approached the duo, using all your might to rip him off of her.

"You listen and you listen good buddy boy. She is not engaged to you. You are no longer in her life. She doesn't need an abuser like you. Got that?" And then, before taking the blondes arm and walking away, you slapped him. That's when Michael knew, he never wanted to let you go. You were stronger than any girl he'd ever seen and it always left him proud that you were his.