Friendzoned

Credit (classifiedluke)
Michael Clifford: "Where the fuck is he?" Michael asks angrily while looking around the busy school halls with alert eyes. "Michael, not right now." I implore while grabbing his arm to help relax him. "I'm going to fucking kill that rotten bastard." He mutters under his breath. "Please, Michael. Don't." I say getting in front of him, making him look at me. "He fucking hurt you, (Y/N)!" Michael yells while throwing his hands up in the air and my heart sunk. "He broke your heart heart and now I need to break his fucking nose, damnit." He walks away quickly, searching everywhere for my ex. "Michael!" I yell for him. Then he found him. "You fucking asshole." Michael says before taking a hit at my ex's face. "Michael!" I screech, running to him. Michael gets on top of my ex on the ground and starts swinging his fists, hard. Everyone gathers around to watch. "You fucking cheater. You just couldn't keep your cock in your pants could you?" He yells in his face while staring at him as he groans in pain. His nose is defiantly broken. "You ever touch her, speak to her, or even look at her wrong, I will not hesitate to kill you, you fucking got it?" Michael hisses at the the beaten boy and he nods his head slowly. "Don't even come near her." Michael says before getting up. "C'mon (Y/N)," He says before putting his arm around me. "I'll show you who's faithful around here." Then he walks me and him out of the scene. My hero.
Ashton Irwin: "I'm so proud of you." Ashton whispers after I embrace him. He wraps his arms around me and I breathe in his scent. "Thank you for coming over." I say before pulling away from him. "No need to thank me. I'm always glad to come." He says with a warm smile. I give him a small smile. "You alright?" He asks quietly, grabbing my hand. I bite my lip while staring at our hands and shake my head a bit. "It was like he was glad that I broke it off," I say gently. "Like he didn't want to be together anymore." Ashton doesn't speak. "He didn't even fight for me, Ash," I whisper while looking up at him, who's staring at me with kind eyes. "He didn't even protest." He breathes out and then pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)," He says, "You tried to save it and he didn't have a set to do the same." I nod my head, fighting to keep my tears back. "You did the right thing, babe." Ashton whispers to me. "I keep saying that to myself but I just can't believe it." I say, pulling away from him. "Please believe it." Ashton implores gently, putting his hand on my cheek. I look at him whiles he watches his thumb grazes my cheekbone slowly. "I wish I can take the pain away from you." He whispers before looking into my eyes.
Luke Hemmings: "Hey, don't cry," Luke whispers to me while wiping my tears with his thumbs. "He doesn't deserve your tears." I sniff as I try to find my breath. "I t-thought he loved me, L-Luke," I say, my voice breaking. "I thought he w-was the one." He frowns and then pulls me towards him and my head meets his chest. He lays us on down on his bed that we're sitting on. Luke holds me as I cry while his chin rests on my head and his hand rubs my back, trying to soothe me down. "What did I-I do to get this?" I ask him before pulling away from him to see him. He looks down at me and shakes his head. "Absolutely nothing," Luke whispers, putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "But I'll tell you one thing though." I sniff and rest the side of my head on his chest. "What's that?" I ask. "He lost the world." Luke says, pressing his lips on my head. I smile a little. "This entire planet needs more you, Luke." I whisper with a little laugh. I feel him smile. "Stop, you're making me blush." He mumbles. "I mean it Luke. You're the sweetest person ever and you're incredibly handsome. Any girl would be lucky to have you." I admit with a blush. "Well any boy would be honored to have you be theirs, (Y/N)." He whispers slowly.
Calum Hood: "You really should leave him." Calum suggests quietly, who's sitting next to me on my couch. "Why do you say that?" I ask with a chuckle before putting a handful of popcorn in my mouth. He shrugs and then lets out a shaky sigh. "He's just an asshole who treats you like shit, (Y/N)," He says while getting popcorn from the bowl. "And I don't like that." I watch him throw a popcorn in his mouth. "But I love him." I whisper while looking at my hands. "Yes but does he love you?" He asks and I go silent. Does he? "Babe, no one should treat you like that and it makes me sick that he does. You don't deserve that. You need better." Calum says sincerely while shaking his head. Tears well up in my eyes because I know he's right. "You try doing it, Cal," I croak out before looking up at him. His face softens and he takes my hand. "It's...it's hard." Then once after one of my tears fall, he pulls me into him and I begin to cry into his chest. He rubs my back gently as I sob, cooing me while doing so. "It sucks, C-Cal." I admit to him in pain. "I know babe. I know." He says gently back. "I-its gonna be so hard." I say as my heart aches more. "It will be but I'll help you get over it," Calum whispers in a pleading voice. "Just please, (Y/N), leave him."

-
Pretty sure I'm friendzoned...oh well