You're Hired To Date Him By Management, But You Actually Hate Each Other

Credit (bananashemmo)
- Side Note: You're a famous YouTuber in this
Luke:
Luke was leaning against one of the chairs in the crowded club of where him and Calum were joining in the Australia city for this evening, a drink in his left hand and the other leaning against the backrest of the chair, people crowded around him and having a really good time. Calum looked to be already wasted as fuck which didn't seem to surprise the blond haired boy, he had chosen to be the decent driver tonight when everything was over so he was only sipping on a glass of beer, letting Calum fill his veins with alcohol and have a party just by doing that. And everything seemed to be perfectly fine. Until Luke's phone started to vibrate, causing him to look curiously before he placed the drink on the table in front of him, pulling his phone out from his pocket and noticing how one of the managers were ringing him up. A curious expression came to his face, but he knew that there were no doubts of not taking the chance to not answer. He stood up from the chair, earning a few confused glances from the others, even Calum but when Luke showed him the screen of his phone Calum understood completely. Luke went through the crowd until he came outside to the back area, taking the phone call and mumbling out a hello. "Sorry to interrupt you on this evening Luke." He greeted, Luke running a hand through his hair. "What's going on?" He mumbled, clearly wanting to get back. "I have a little news for you and I'm not sure if you'll find it pleasing." "Just spit it out already." He requested, the manager letting out a sigh. "I don't really know how to say this so I'm just going to say this straight. The media has started to compare you to a womanizer and we're in a fear of it affecting the band. So we're gonna give the media some new rolling rumors." "And that is?" Luke hesitated, feeling kinda insulted. "You'll have to date a girl we've hired. Starting from tomorrow." "What?!" Luke exclaimed loudly in shock, "With who?" He asked curiously, "You won't be happy with this Hemmings." The manager hesitated in his voice making Luke nervous. "Who?" He repeated, "Y/N Y/L/N." Luke's mouth felt open in shock, not having any words to say than rejects. "I can't do that. I can't even stand being at the same award shows as her, how in the world am I going to pretend I'm dating her she's a complete monster and her feelings towards me are vice versa?" Luke's tone got angrier as he spoke, just like the manager expected. "We know and we're sorry Luke but she didn't say no when we called her, I think she's on a lack of money." "Then let me pay her so I can stay away from her." Luke requested loudly, irritated. "That's not how it works Luke. She's famous and she's known for her innocence and loyalty. I just had to break this to you. I'll leave you to your party now. See you tomorrow." The manager mumbled, Luke looking out in the horizon shocked and mumbling out a goodbye before hung up, torn between just going home now or continue the party.
Calum:
"What? You can't be serious about this, I'm not saying yes." Calum exclaimed in disbelief, throwing the paper he before was reading, letting it fall to the table in front of him before he leaned back on his chair and crossing his arms. "But you have to." One of the managers said in monotone, clearly already expecting Calum to be against this. "But why?" He looked at the managers between him in pure disbelief, insulted and feeling slightly used. "I don't really know how to say this Calum, but recently the media has portayed you much as a smoking alcohol addiction." The manager shifted in his seat as he tried to explain, watching how Calum's face turned into a softer one but still shocked. ".. An Alcoholic? I swear to god I don't drink that much, we've just been having a break recently and I've been invited to so many parties and such to catch up with my friends I mean-" "We know that there's not really anything behind it and it's all just attention craving for the magazines and such. And it's not like you've posted anything disturbing on the medias but your friends have recently showed your interest for alcohol on Instagram and Twitter. And the media has noticed it and already started to create rumors and stories. So we really wanna get away from that subject and just get a new fresh one." "By setting me up with a girl?" Calum lifted one eyebrow in disbelief, the managers sighing. "We didn't have much time to find a solution to this so it's the only thing we've got for now, remember it's only acting and temporary." He explained, watching Calum as he fumbled with the paper, reading to contract over again. "Does she get paid for this?" Cal asked, looking up again after some silence. "She will get a little amount of cash but not much. We had to make sure that it was someone popular. Someone who would grab all the attention from the bad things and let the two of you get on topic on every magazine. No more alcohol Calum - but a new fresh dating Calum." Calum nodded his head in understanding, a hand coming up to his face to scratch it in thought, not really knowing whether this was a bad idea or not but of course the possibility of saying no weren't there so he had to do it anyways. "Wait, but who is it?" He asked suddenly curious, looking up from staring down at the table. The manager to his left shifted in his seat before the other one sighed. "Y/N Y/L/N." Calum's mouth felt open and his eyes wide as he stared between the two managers in disbelief, starting to shake his head. "NO way, ain't gonna happen even if I get paid more than 60+ million dollars!" He exclaimed with attitude, not wanting to be a part of this at all and just leave now and not coming back. "We know you and Miss Y/L/N aren't on good terms but she was the only one who's both famous for YouTube and she can act. Besides she needs some of the money and she didn't seem to mind when we called her." Calum almost smacked himself in the head, not quite believing that this would be happening. If there was one thing that he never imagined in his life, that would be to start dating a snug up drama queen like Y/N. And he knew that he would never survive this.
Michael:
Michael's mouth was pressed against the microphone that was standing right in front of him in the recording box of the studio, some of the managers behind the glass to make sure that the tunes sounded right. "Michael?" One of the producers asked, leaning his mouth against the microphone to make sure he could hear him. "What? Michael asked, looking over to get feedback. "You gotta remember you're not a bass singer, you're tenor." Michael rolled his eyes by the producer's comment, he had heard about this for so many times now; it was starting to grow irritating. "And I think we'll take a break by the way, some of the managers are here to see you." Michael nodded his head by the producers words before taking his headphones off, walking out of the boot and asking where it was, which the producer answered, "Outside on the hallway, they are probably on their way." Michael nodded his head before opening the door and heading outside the hallway but he didn't really get that far away before he connected into someone who started to yelp by the sudden contact. "Jeez- I'm so- "Wait.. Y/N?" Michael scoffed with lifted eyebrows, looking down at you with crossed arms and noticing the manager beside you. "What's going on?" He asked clearly confused, already guessing what's going on. "Great to see you already know each other." The manager smiled, clapping his hands together. "I don't like that smirk of yours." Michael mumbled through gritted teeth, crossing his arms and looking over at the manager. "Well don't give me that look already; this will be for your best Michael." "You heard that? I'm actually gonna do something for you Michael." You exclaimed, Michael looking between you and the manager, looking pure lost. "I wanted to speak to you a little bit earlier but you were busy.. So we pretty much had to do it now. I know this is really in a hurry but the other managers and I have been discussing recently about the rumors of you and the music colleague Breslin." He mentioned, Michael not liking the way this conversation was heading towards, "And to get away from all the crazy celebrity drama.. We will start some new and fresh one." "And why does that involve her?" Michael asked, crossing his arms and looking down at you in disgust which you could only return. "Because, Y/N, will for now and temporary, be your new dating partner. To make sure that the media gets away from the You Suck shit, we had to start something new. This included a new girl that would tear away the shit. And to make it even better, she's famous as well which will increase both your economy and fanbase. So say hello to Y/N, you probably already know her. Your first date is already after this recording session is over. Enjoy." The manager smiled, clapping Michael on the shoulder before he disappeared down on the hallway, Michael watching him until his form looked like a shadow, and then looking back at you. "Can't wait to see you later.. Honey." You said in sarcasm but with the same tone as Luke in She Looks So Perfect, which made Michael cock his eyebrow and mimic you when you walked past by him as well, walking into the producer studio he had been in earlier.
Ashton:
A buzz from Ashton's pocket made him look up from the drum notes that was in front of him, his mind curious to who had texted him so of course he fished his hand down his pocket before taking out the phone and seeing a message from one of the managers. He unlocked the screen to see a rather long looking text his eyebrows furrowing as he read the lines, a confused gaze happening on his face. "What's wrong, mate?" Calum asked next to him noticing his confused state, but Ashton didn't answer, just rose from the couch. "Guys, management wants to see us now, get Luke out of the boot they want us all there." He announced, earning a few weird stares but the boys did as he requested, Michael getting Luke out of the boot and Calum placing his bass on its place, the four boys following each other down the hallway afterwards towards the office of their managers in the large building. They all greeted the managers when they walked inside, Ashton noticing their uncomfortable expressions, his eyebrow cocking and having a feeling that this wouldn't turn out great. "What's going on?" He asked, the boys taking a seat in front of them and the managers looked between each other as if they didn't know who of them should answer, but then one of them coughed before he spoke up. "We have an announcement for you." He said, looking directly at Ashton. "You others aren't really involved but we just wanted you to know so you wouldn't screw anything up." The boys looked at each other in pure confuse, ready to hear what was going to happen. "We as your management thought it would be a good idea to put Ashton on a date. Ashton you have recently been very absent and it's making us curious and so does the media. So we've set you up with someone, but it isn't someone you'll be comfortable with and we know it." Ashton's face expression changed from being okay to shocked, he was actually okay with having to fake date someone, but when they added the last sentence he grew nervous and curious. "Who is he going to date?" Michael asked faster than Ashton could, being just as curious as him. "Y/N Y/L/N." All four boys' jaws were almost falling down to the floor in shock, knowing that this wouldn't turn out great. "But they hate each other more than anything!" Calum mentioned in disbelief, Ashton shaking his head. "I'm not doing it." Ashton stated, shaking his head and crossing his arms. "I'm afraid you'll have to do it Ashton; currently it seems to be the best for the media. And remember it's only temporary!" The managers tried to reassure but it didn't seem to please Ashton. "But it could have been every possible girl in the world, why her?" He asked confused, which the manager started to chuckle, "Because your love hate relationship will be the most intoxicating thing in the media all over the world." "Can't I just date a dude instead?" He exclaimed making the boys around him chuckle, "I'm afraid that would cause too much confusion Irwin. But we'll see how it goes. If the media quits down the fake relationship will quiet down as well, in the end dying completely. We know you can do it, you just gotta do it for us, take it as a smaller favor." The manager explained which Ashton could only nod too. He didn't wanted to know how this would turn out, dating a guy sounded ten times better now than Y/N.