Leaving

Credit to tumblr (oflukesandmen)

Ashton: He looked down at you and slightly rubbed small circles on your thigh. He came closer to your ear and quietly whispered “Wake up, I’m leaving.” You immediately woke from your slumber and met the gaze with your boyfriend. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him, “Good luck on tour Ash.” 

Calum: He was busy packing his suitcase, he was too busy to hear his phone going off every ten minutes with calls and text from you. A loud knock at his door took him out of his concentration and he opened the door to his teary eyed girlfriend. “Why didn’t you tell me you were leaving?” You asked him “I’m so sorry, I just couldn’t,” He says “I didn’t want to hurt you.” He continues. “You hurt me more by not telling me,” You say to him “I’m sorry” He says while engulfing you in a hug “I’m gonna miss you so much.”

Luke: You were sitting on your couch, surrounded by four walls. Walls were all you saw for the past two days because you and you’re boyfriend, Luke were currently having a fight. These past two days your phone was on mute, you had no communication to the outside world. A simple knock came from the door and you opened the door to met the gaze of Luke he had suitcases in his hands. “You didn’t answer my calls so I never got the chance to tell you that management called and they booked five extra shows and, I’m leaving today.”. You felt a lump in your throat and you leaped on him and wrapped you arms around his neck. 

Michael: He stared at you with such concentration, he held your hand and making soothing movements with his thumb on your hand. “This was a good day” You say and he nods in agreement. Suddenly his phone starts to vibrate and he immediately picks it up. “Yes” “Five more?” “No, I’m not upset about it” “Yes I understand that it’s a great opportunity” “Yes, I’ll be ready” then he hangs up the phone. He stands up and looks down at you, “I’m leaving.