He Thinks Your Cheating

Credit to tumblr (my-name-is-georgia-rose)

Ashton: Every year when you were younger you visited your cousin however as you both got older the trip to visit him got harder and harder to do. You had school and so did he and during the school holidays you already had plans and when you left school life just seemed to get in the way however you both planed this visit months ago. However this time he decided he would be the one to visit you. You kept the visit a secret from everyone as you didn’t want to get your own hopes up in case the plans had to be cancelled at last moment. But here you were waiting for your cousin at the train station. You sat on a bench with your leg bouncing. “Y/N?” you heard someone, looking up you saw it was your cousin, jumping up you wrapped your arms around him. “No way you are Y/N” he said, confused you let go of him to look at him directly, “Why?” you asked. “No way that freckled face scruffy little girl is you!” “Oh Har har” you replied punching his arm. You drove him to his hotel and went in with him. You both decided to get room service for lunch and you stayed for a few hours. “Well I’ve got to go,” you said looking at your watch, “I’ll take you to meet Ashton tomorrow and we can give you a tour of the city, how does that sound?” he nodded in response, hugging him once more you left and drove home. Once home you began to look around the house and noticed Ashton was nowhere to be seen. Confused you text him ‘where are you?’after a while you got a message back.‘Check twitter’ confused you opened the app and saw pictures of yourself and your cousin, you hugging him and several articles on websites such as sugar scape,‘Y/N, Ashton from 5 seconds of summer’s girlfriend spotted entering a hotel with another man to leave a few hours later’. Quickly phoning Ashton you could feel your heart shatter when he didn’t answer. You crawled into bed and cried. This was supposed to be a good day for you.

Luke:  At your work you had heard whispers that you were going to get a promotion. However to get the promotion you had to show yourself worthy. You would go into work early and leave late, make sure all your work was done with time to spare. Rumour was your boss was proud of you and had some news to tell you with in the next few days. Sat at home you were nervous. You kept checking your phone while cuddling up to your boyfriend Luke. “What is so important Y/N?” Luke asked, “I’m expecting a phone call at some point,” “What for?” “Work stuff” you simply replied not wanting to tell Luke of the promotion, you wanted to surprise him once it was official. “Of course” he said rolling his eyes, “What is that supposed to mean?” you said sitting up to look him in the eye. “Lately all you have been doing ‘work stuff’ working more hours than you do! Don’t think I haven’t noticed you leaving even earlier then you usually do then coming home hours after you finish work” Knowing what he was getting on to you egged him on, “Go on Luke! Say what you mean! You will feel a lot better with it off your chest!” “Are you cheating on me Y/N?” “No Luke, but thank you for trusting me! It means a lot!” at that moment your phone went off, seeing it was your boss you grabbed your coat, “Where the hell do you think you’re going?” Luke shouted at you, “Work!” you replied slamming the door behind you

Michael:  Michael wasn’t the first relationship you had been in. You had a boyfriends before him, being the age you were when you were with your ex you both took pictures constantly, the pictures, until now, hadn’t been seen in years. Fans who wanted to get to know more about you had gone deep into your twitter and found the pictures of you and your ex. Sadly not all the fans liked you, most liked you but there was some who wanted you gone and used the photos to make it look like they were taken recently. Trending on Twitter was‘Y/n’s been caught’ which of course Michael saw and clicked on the trend curious, he could feel himself become more and more heart broken the more he looked at the pictures. When he heard you come home he opened a new tab on his computer and waited, you walked in and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing behind his ear you asked “How has your day been?” “Not good” he shrugged you off, standing up straight you asked why and he clicked open the tab of the pictures of yourself and Y/ex/N “Oh! That’s Y/ex/N!” “So you admit it!” “Admit what Michael?” “You have been cheating on me!” “What? No I haven’t!” “So what’s that then? Don’t you dare say its photo shopped” he said pointing to a picture of you kissing your ex, “It’s not photo shopped it’s…” “I don’t want to know Y/N, I can’t handle this” he said getting up and leaving the room. You could hear every foot step he took until your bedroom door slammed.

Calum: Calum had been frosty with you all day and you had no idea why. Knowing he was for some reason upset with you, you on purposely acted out of your way to make him happy, you stuck straws in your mouth saying you were a walrus, nothing, you put socks on your ears saying you were an elephant, still nothing. After all day you finally gave up and decided you would be frosty back. At home you went to the kitchen to make dinner, for one. Sat at the dining table you ate your food in silence. He came in himself with his own food he made himself and didn’t use a place mat for the table which he knew you hated but you rose above it showing him that he couldn’t win that way. When he was done he stormed out of the room leaving his plate on the table. You could hear him on the phone in the other room “I just don’t understand Luke, why would she do this to me? All I ever did was love her then she kissed that random dude right in front of me!” Now you were confused. You never kissed anyone but Calum, heck he was even your first kiss! Why would you think you would kiss anyone else? Why would he think you would in front of him? You decided to wait for him to come off the phone for you to go talk to him, you would find the bottom of this.