Silent Treatment

Credit to tumblr (scandeniall)

A s h t o n: “Ashton Ashton Ashton Ashton” you repeat poking your boyfriend in the cheek. He’s been giving you the silent treatment for the past 30 minutes and its really bugging you now. “C’mon Ash pleaseeee. I’m sorry you know that” you pout to him. “Fine then, be that way, but I’ve got some means on getting you to talk to me,” you mumble before getting on his lap and straddling him. You ignore the look of intrigue on his face and place your lips right above his ear. “I’m getting you to talk to me, one way or another.” With that you start kissing from his jawline, to his neck and down to his collarbones before choosing a spot and focusing your attention on that. You can hear him take in a breath as you continue to suck and kiss on the skin. When he still doesn’t react you begin to grind into him smirking when you feel him grip onto your hips. You remove your lips from his collarbone to examine the nice new mark starting to form. You then roughly place your lips on his and grind into his hips even harder. “Fuck (y/n) he moans and you stop then and there. “I knew I could get you to talk to me. Listen Ash I’m sorry okay and I’m an idiot and I love you a lot,” you tell him softly causing him to smile. “I forgave you about ten minutes in, I just wanted to see what you were gonna do,” he replies before gently kissing you. Suddenly he flips the two of you is that now you’re laying in the couch and he’s hovering above you. “Now, you can help me with the little problem you’ve caused.”

C a l u m: “You’re not serious are you,” you hear calum say as he follows you into the kitchen. Turning around you raise your eyebrow at him before turning back and opening the fridge. “So you’re really giving me the silent treatment huh.” You nod you’re head without even looking at him. Grabbing some turkey and cheese you place the ingriedents on the counter before looking around for the bread. “Looking for this,” you turn to see calum has the bread. Shrugging you place the turkey and cheese back into the refrigerator and settle on a container of strawberries. You walk right past calum to the sink and begin to wash them off before you feel arms warp around you. “Baby please talk to me.” Turning the water off you go to remove his hands but he tightens his grip on you,”Im not moving until you talk to me.” With that he buries his face into your neck and starts humming. You’re standing there for about five minutes before you finally crack. “Okay calum, now I’ve talked to you let me go,” you mutter. “What was that I can’t hear you,” Calum tells you removing his head from your neck smirking. “I’m talking to you, so you can let me go now,” you say much louder this time. To your surprise calum turns you around and presses your back to the sink with his arms still around you. “Calum, you said you’d let me go,” you whine a hint of amusement there now. “Tell me that you forgive me and I will,” he smirks. “I forgive you, Calum hood now-,” he cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours in a sweet kiss. Once he pulls away he smirks, “you’re free to go.”

L u k e: “I bet you couldn’t go a whole day with me giving you the silent treatment” was the bet that made Luke stop talking to you. It’s been about three hours going but now you’re getting bored and miss hearing his voice. Right now he’s relaxing on your shared bed on his phone. You’re sick and tired of this bet but you knew Luke wouldn’t give in so easy. You start off by jumping on the bed to get his attention. And it worked, for about a minute. He glanced at you smirking before averting his attention back to his phone. This time you turned on some music and decided you jump on the bed “C’mon Luke, dance with me.” When that didn’t work you kept the music on but took his phone and placed your head on his lap. He ignored that too, picking his phone back up as you wrapped your arms around his torso. “You’re so mean to me Lucas.” You pout causing him to look at him and smirk. “C’mon talk to me asshole,” you groan and still nothing. Luke puts his phone down as he feels you shift and now you’re sitting on his lap with you’re head buried in his neck. Feeling him lightly stroke your side you come up with an idea. Looking up and him you smirk reviving a. Curious glance before you start tickling his sides. You feel him shift under you before laughing and trying to remove your hands. “(Y/n s-stop you win okay). You keep goin for a minute before he gains control and flips you pinning your wrists to the side. “I hate you,” he jokes. “Should’ve just danced with me when you had the chance Lucas.” He leans down to give you a quick kiss “I love you.” “I love you too asshole.”

Michael: You’re givin him the silent treatment and he can’t stand it. You forgave him a while ago but messing with him is too much fun. He’s tried whining, joking and even giving you the silent treatment because you’re giving him the silent treatment but still nothing. Right now you’re just pointlessly walking around the house because he’s following you. You’ve gone from the bedroom, to the bathroom to the living room to the kitchen and back but he’s persistent. “(Y/N), just stop walking around and talk to me please. I’m a dick, and I deserve this but I miss hearing you.” This time you’ve starte to walk around in circles him following. You don’t notice him pick up the pace until he’s close enough to swoop you into his arms and starts running. “Michael what the fuck let me go,” you exclaim. He’s taken you outside and finally stops sitting you on the grass. “You talked to me, you know that right,” he smirks and you swat him on the shoulder. “Cause you choose to be an ass and get me off guard. I hate you,” you huff out and he pulls you into his lap. “Well I love you,” he retorts gently turning your face so he can kiss you. Once you pull away he laces his fingers with yours and apologizes. “I really am sorry baby. I didn’t mean it okay. You know I can have a big mouth sometimes.” He tells you giving your ham a light squeeze. You untangle your hands to reach up and play with his hair. “I knew you were joking after a while. But I kept going, because you deserved it,” you tell him placing a peck on his lips. “Now c’mon, let’s go inside and get some food Mike,” you tell him getting up and offering him your had which he takes. “Oh and I love you too Michael.”

—-