Daddy 5sos: Periods

Credit to tumblr (ashton-my-lover)

Luke: Your daughter woke up in the morning with huge cramps in her stomach. When she looked down at herself and saw the blood on her bed.

"Oh my god! Mom!" She yelled, tearng up not understanding what was going on. Luke heard her and stumbled in her room.

"What's going on?!" He yelled, visibly concerned.

"Dad! I want mom!" she yelled back.

"She's gone to work! What's wrong?!"

"I'm fucking bleeding!"

"Watch your language yound lady! And where are you bleeding?!" He walked up to her and pulled the sheets and saw the circle of blood around her. "Oh my god, uhm. Just, go wash yourself and look under the sink in the bathroom, that's where your mother keeps her...uhm...lady stuff"

Ashton: She was at school with her friends. She was in the bathrooms before her sports class. She took her cellphone and called home.

"Hello?" Ashton answered, picking up the phone.

"Dad? Is mom there?" she asked.

"Uhm, no, your mother left with some friends. What's wrong sweetie?" He asked.

"Uhm...I just...uhm...you know...started having my girl stuff?" she said.

"Oh gosh, uhm, okay. I thought your mother gave you some stuff in case of emergency?" he asked.

"O-Oh, yeah. Thanks dad"

"No problem sweetheart. Call me if there's anything else"

Calum: She was at the beach with some of her friends when she called home.

"Dad? Where's mom?" she asked panicked.

"Sweetie? What's wrong? Did something happen? Oh I'll kill that boy!" Calum said.

"Dad! Stop! It's not that! It's just that...I was at the beach with the girls and well...I just...my towel is full of blood."

"Oh god uhm, do you have anything?" he asked.

"No! I didn't plan this to happen!" she said.

"Okay, ask one of your friends to buy you some, or if they have something just take some. I'll pay her back if I have to."

"Okay, thanks dad. I-I love you"

"I love you too sweetie"

Michael: He was at the studios with the guys when he got a call from his daughter.

"Hey sweetheart? What's going on?" he answered.

"Uhm...mister Clifford, it's Sarah, her friend. Uhm, she passed me her phone to call you. She's in the bathroom right now and doesn't really now what do to. She just started her first period."

"Okay, does she have anything she needs?" he asked. "Does she need me to pick her up?"

"Well, actually, she doesn't feel really good. I think it would be good if you came to pick her up"

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Tell her to wait for me at her locker" Michael said, puttin ghis guitar away and getting ready.

"Okay, sir. I'll stay with her until you arrive"

"Thanks Sarah" Michael said befre he hung up to go pick up his daughter