You Walk Out

This was written by my BFF. Her wattpad is ah_tiffy

Ashton: You knew what it'd be like to date him. The hate. The last nights. The long tours. It's gotten to the point that you'll have to call it soon. Tonight's like every other night, him staying late recording with the boys, you trying to wait up for him. 'He'd probably be better off without me.' you thought. You packed most of your stuff and sat down to write the note.

'Dear Ash,

By the time you read this, I'm probably gone. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough for this. I'm sorry I can't handle this type of relationship. I'm sorry if I'm breaking your heart. If you want to talk to me I'll be at Y/BFF/N's house. I don't want to end on bad terms. I don't want to end at all, but it's best for both of us.

<3, y/n'

You left the note folded on the table, you turned from the house. Not looking back.

Luke:

You stayed up waiting for him. For the last few weeks he's been out partying with the boys. Coming home smelling like alcohol and obnoxious as anything.

"Y/n. Y/n where are you?" You were hesitant to answer.

"Up here." you said quietly.

"There's my girl." he smirked, obviously drunk.

"Luke I'm not in the mood." You turn over.

"You're never in the mood." He mumbles.

"oh I'm sorry I don't wanna have sex with my drunken boyfriend who probably won't remember I exist tomorrow." You said harsher than you meant to.

"the hell do you mean won't remember? Are you saying I'm not a good boyfriend?" he asks strictly.

"Luke, before we make any bad decisions tonight, let's wait until e morning when you're sober." you said calmly.

"to hell with that. We are settling this now. You've been acting like a needy bitch recently and it's pissing me off." He grumbles.

"that's it." You got up and grabbed your emergency 'I need to leave now' bag and locked the door so drunk Luke couldn't get out.

You texted him to leave a message.

'You were really drunk last night.....again. I'm sick of it honestly, you've been neglecting me and treating me like sh*t I'm not standing for it anymore. I'll be back in a week to get the rest of my stuff. Have a great life.'

Michael:

"Want to explain this Y/n?" Your boyfriend of two years walks into the room throwing a magazine on the table.

"You know this would never happen Mikey." You rolled your eyes. On the cover of tiger beat was you and another man with the title, "Y/N Cheating On Michael?!?!?"

"Then how come you can't explain this?"

"You really think I would do this? You really think I would cheat on you?" You were hurt.

"I don't know what to think. This doesn't look photoshopped."

"It's not."

"HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME?" He screams.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TRUST ME?" you scream back, "That's my cousin, he was deployed in Afghanistan since I was 12, he went MIA but arrived back a week ago. If your weren't so quick to jump to conclusions I would have told you.". You explain.

"Y/n-"

"Save it. If you can't trust me then I don't see the point of this relationship lasting." You make your way towards the door. "and by the way, he's a fan of you're music, wanted to say hi." You say coldly before storming out into the dark streets.

Calum:

He's been too secretive lately, ending phone calls when you walk in, coming home late, not fulling focusing when you're talking to him. You were gonna make your stand tonight. You packed your bags as Calum was talking on the phone in the living room. You walked down the stairs and as per usual he hung up the phone.

"Where are you going?" He asks getting up from the couch.

"Look, Calum, you're a sweet guy, but lately you've been not telling me everything. I don't want to end bitterly, just, I'll be at Ashton's house for a few days, I need time to think." You say tear brimming your eyes.

"No Y/n I can explain."

"Please do." You invited.

"I can't." He sighs.

"I see. We can talk later, goodbye Calum.". You walk out the door with him calling your name.

10k!!!! I'm crying! I can't believe people actually read this! Thanks so much, I Love you guys 😘