Chapter 1

Haven't updated this in a while. I've decided I'll go through with it. Updates will be very very slow though. 

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 

Chapter 1

 Olivia’s POV

 Josh ran to open the door as I fixed my hair a bit, making my curls flow out from under my little hat. I sighed, realizing it was pointless to try to impress a boy I couldn’t even have. It hurt me. I just wished I could be good enough for him. 

 The boys walked into the living room and eyes immediately lit up when they saw me. I smiled a bit, then stared at their lips. 

 Livi! They all seemed to say in unison. The five boys all started to speak at once after, so I put up one finger to tell them one at a time. I saw everyone laugh a bit, and waited for the next boy to say something. 

 How have you been? Liam asked, being the kind boy he was. I smiled a bit and gave him a so-so motion. He nodded, understanding that life wasn’t exactly perfect being deaf. 

 Coming to the mall? Harry asked.

I nodded, smiling a bit as the boys cheered. I grabbed my purse and followed the boys outside, jumping into the vans with security surrounding us all the way around. I gave Paul a small wave and he smiled back at me, making a quick motion with one of his hands. One of his nieces was deaf also, so he knew a bit of sign language. Josh called the driver’s seat, pushing Niall out of the way and taking the keys. I  laughed a bit and slid in the car, Zayn patting a seat next to him. I gave him a light smile and did as he requested. It took every urge in my body not to hold his hand or sit on his lap, even though my insides were screaming. 

 We pulled out of the driveway, Niall, who called shotgun instead started to turn up the radio. Of course I couldn’t hear it. I looked around the car to see all of the boys excited and singing the song without hesitation. Zayn tapped my shoulder lightly as I turned to look at him. He started signing, as I watched his lips. 

 Baby you light up my world like nobody else . . .

 He seemed to be trying to teach me the song. I didn’t know the melody or anything, but I learned the lyrics, boys applauding me as I sang a bit. Ben even taught me the drumming part of the song, me carefully watching his hands. I loved car rides with these boys. It was just amazing to see that twinkle in their eyes as they belted out the words to songs on the radio. To see them laughing or joking around with each other. They did their best to include me in conversations, sending me texts or having Ben translate everything for me. What I loved most was that they seemed so happy when they were together. When they were singing. 

 This was what they loved to do. 

 Just seeing them made me happy. 

 * * * * * * 

 I linked arms with Harry as we strolled through the mall. Harry was probably the one I was second closest two. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked. He smiled down at me and begun to skip, acting rather childish. We had just played a quick game of charades. We always played whenever we stopped by a store we didn’t wanna go into. It was quite entertaining actually. He would jump off benches, make big hand motions, and weird faces making me laugh. 

 “Harry, I don’t know what that is!” I bursted out laughing as he pouted a bit, lower lip quivering slightly. He stopped to think some more until finally he spun around on his shoes. Once he was turned on his side, he started to move his feet backwards. I was puzzled. Was that some kind of dance move?