Chapter 15

I was so mean with that cliffhanger. I'll update again later to make up for it. :)

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

Chapter 15

Olivia's POV

I felt everyone's eyes on me as Zayn asked the question. I hated the feeling. I could feel the pressure on me as I trie to keep my breathing under control.

Yes or no, Olivia? One or the other. Why is this so hard?

I noticed Harry squirming a bit in his seat. I couldn't tell if it was out of anticipation, excitement, or nervousness. Everyone was waiting for me to say yes, and I wanted to. I wanted to so badly.

I looked up at Zayn. The boy that crushed me. The boy who dropped me like I was a hot stone. The boy responsible for my tears. He was the reason for my shattered heart.

"Zayn, I-" I bit my lip and slowly let my hands slip out of his grasp. It broke my heart as I quietly whispered to him. "I need some air. I-I'm sorry." My eyes were watery as I looked down. I couldn't look at Zayn or the other boys' reactions. I backed up, and muttered a quick apology as I ran outside. The boys called after me but I was already gone.

Harry's POV

Livi had just ran out of the room looking ready to cry. I looked at Zayn immediately who was already starting to run after the girl.

"Oh no." I reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him. He looked up at me as I jerked him back and shot me a confused look.

"Don't." I mumbled. "I got her."

His expression hardened and he opened his mouth to say something.

"Just let him go, Zayn." Niall backed me up as I gave him a small smile. I ran out of the room and into the hospital hall. I huffed, turning in both directions to see where she might've went.

'Come on, Harry,' I thought in my head. 'You gotta find her.' I quickly decided to go to the left, running around wheelchairs and stretchers in hope to find Livi quick. My mind was racing as I tried to think where a crying girl would go to. I thought of Gemma, my sister. Where would she go if she was close to tears and needed some time alone?

I ran down the hall until I passed the bathrooms.

Wait. That's it!

I skidded to a stop and stood in between the two blue doors. Livi was in there. I knew it. I stopped myself from just barging inside. That'd be weird. I caught my breath and leaned up against the wall, looking at my watch casually. Livi ran out of the room a couple minutes ago. If she wasn't in here, I don't know here she could be.

As people past by and went to the toilets, I casually said hello and waved to them, causing mixed reactions making me laugh. But finally, the women's bathroom door opened and out came one of the strongest girls I knew. Her tears were hidden behind her small smile and reapplied makeup. Her Santa hat was crooked and she was still sniffing a lot, but still looked beautiful. If I hadn't seen her crying earlier, I never would've thought she was having a bad day. She hid her pain well.

"Hey," I said quietly and she looked over at me in surprise.

"Oh, H-Harry," She tried to collect herself, but I knew Livi. "Didn't see you there."

I leaned my shoulder against the wall now. "What's going on, babe?"

She looked down a bit, her black hair hiding the distress on her face, but looked up at me. I kept my eyes on her and resumed my position of leaning against the wall. I made it clear that I wasn't leaving until she was okay.