Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Eww! You boys are all sweaty and gross!" I squirmed as my brother purposely gave me a bear hug. I could just feel his sweat dripping onto my body, ugh, disgusting.

"Sweat means a good show." Harry said with a small nod as he downed a water bottle in at least under ten seconds.

"Sweat means you all need showers."

"Yes, Mother." Liam snorted as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You like the show?" Zayn smirked at me, hair a mess and his v-neck out of place since the boys were jumping around and having a good time like always. It was low enough so I had a glimpse of his toned chest. His eyes were gleaming, still on his concert high.

"It was l-loud." I said with a small laugh. "The quieter songs were my favorite." I admitted sheepishly.

"Gotta love the fans." Niall smiled a little as he glanced on his phone.

We all sat around the comfy couches in the boys small backstage and dressing room area, making small talk. I sat next to my brother, leaning on his head as I pulled up my twitter to do something at least. Management came in, said a few words to the boys - mainly "Good show" and some plans to escape without being killed.

I felt Zayn staring at me halfway across the room. I looked at him for a second, catching him staring at me with his soft brown eyes, then muttered "Dork" under my breath.

I started to text Perrie. Maybe we could get together. She was off her tour. Maybe later this evening.

"Your dork." Zayn replied with a small laugh.

"Nope, just a dork." I said, causing everyone to laugh a little. "Kidding. Love you."

"Love you too."

I dialed Perrie's number, got off the couch, and excused my self.

"Yo, Pezza!" I said once she answered with a small laugh.

The arena was cleared out now so I stepped out onto the stage and stared out into the empty seats the boys had sold out in a matter of seconds.

The stage lights were still on so I had the full affect. It was amazing, just standing there. I wasn't even doing anything yet could hear the roar of the crowd and chills from the music.

"Oliviaaa!" She sang back, with a laugh too. "What's up?"

"The boys just finished a concert and are no doubt gonna get drunk later - "

"Typical." She snorted.

"Sooo, you wanna just like grab a coffee with moi?"

"Sure! Text me the info and I'll meet you there."

"All right. See you soon!"

"Hey, Liv?" She softly asked after some silence.

"Mmhmm?"

"Everything all right?"

My world slowed down a bit. I froze in front of the huge center stage instead of absentmindedly dancing around on it earlier like I was as I spoke over the phone.

"H-How did you know?" I whispered softly, feeling my heart sinking a little more with each word.

"Just a feeling. I'll see you soon, babe. Bye."

I hung up and I'd never felt so empty in that second. I shoved my phone into my pocket and wanted to crumble onto the floor but I felt Zayn come from behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.